Confessions of a double poster

Double poster

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like respect is cheap on the hub. All you need to do is be a total douche, get caught out and write a soppy confessional. I'd rather save my respect for the real heros of this world.

Fair comment.

But most don't have the balls to apologise ;)

Looks like respect is cheap on the hub. All you need to do is be a total douche, get caught out and write a soppy confessional. I'd rather save my respect for the real heros of this world.

Ja you are right, no respect is found within a certain crowd.

Guest Latent Blue

True... but making mistakes doesnt make you a bad person unworthy of respect... it does make you a dambass though...

In life everyone is a dumbass... it just depends on what degree of a dumbass you are...

Double Poster,

Send Admin something expensive made of carbon.

Surely, this bribe will open up possibilities.

:-)

Above all else, hang around and recreate a new presence.

so the question is...can you create a new profile and start afresh..or are you banned for life?

Fair enough and heads up dude.

I have a question:

How do one become so emotionally(?) involved in a virtual environment with virtual characters (because let's face it, that is what we all are) that you feel driven to write an apology like this and put it out in cyberspace? I mean, this is the kind of rethoric that I would use to apologise to a best (real life) buddy...or, mind you, perhaps not even...

Maybe I'm missing something here.

<snip>

And therein lies the answer.....

I have a question:

How do one become so emotionally(?) involved in a virtual environment with virtual characters (because let's face it, that is what we all are) that you feel driven to write an apology like this and put it out in cyberspace? I mean, this is the kind of rethoric that I would use to apologise to a best (real life) buddy...or, mind you, perhaps not even...

i dunno...I have met some good blokes on here, and looking forward to meeting a whole bucketload more at the world champs in August. Hub stretch is real life stretch

Should have changed your new name to Octavian2 and continued as if nothing happened...

Octavian The Sequel

i dunno...I have met some good blokes on here, and looking forward to meeting a whole bucketload more at the world champs in August. Hub stretch is real life stretch

Agree 100% with you, I have also only encountered super pleasant hubbers in real life. For me that's different from the online world that is The Hub (or any other social space on the interwebs for that matter...) and personally I prefer to rather invest friendship in these real life relationships.