Anonymous...

Behan

So I recently started checking out this whole Anonymous movement, and I have to say I like it! They seem to be making a very big effort to kill off the bad cats in governments around the world, and they are mostly succeeding! There are lots of videos about them on Youtube, and I was wondering, what's your take?

Rant or rave?

http://youtu.be/2ZUHOELgif0

Edited by King--piN

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

TW, any news on that CIA American whistleblower chap who has disappeared in Hong Kong?

Last I read was that the Chinese authorities were urging Hong Kong not to hand him over.

Last I read was that the Chinese authorities were urging Hong Kong not to hand him over.

aaahh, so the HK police have him.

and Putin has offered asylum. what a muck up !

@King Pin

Still sitting on the fence. On 567 they were talking about the British government hacking our governments servers to get a better bargaining position at the G20 sumit, and the fact they knew the outcome of the Mbeki debacle before he did !!

Something's are just best kept secret.

I saw that too, but what I meant was do you guys like what they are trying to achieve? Or do you thing they are doing more bad than good?

I like what Anonymous, Wikileaks and other whistle-blowers are doing. Getting the real info out there. The attack on us was kinda pointless really. Seemed more like attention-seeking.

aaahh, so the HK police have him.

and Putin has offered asylum. what a muck up !

@King Pin

Still sitting on the fence. On 567 they were talking about the British government hacking our governments servers to get a better bargaining position at the G20 sumit, and the fact they knew the outcome of the Mbeki debacle before he did !!

Nope, they haven't got him yet.

@King Pin

I think that if you show the people what their government is really up to, they will stand up against them. But in our country where so little people have access to the internet, word just doesnt spread...

I think that if you show the people what their government is really up to, they will stand up against them. But in our country where so little people have access to the internet, word just doesnt spread...

if you show people what the governments of all countries really did there would not be much of a world left

had to laugh at my local newspaper. They printed something along the lines of. A Zimbabwean, calling himself anonymous, recently hacked the ANC website......blah blah...

Surely they know these things...tumbles?

if you show people what the governments of all countries really did there would not be much of a world left

How much of a world do we really have if we are being lied to by the ones who are supposed to protect us? And if our freedom is being taken from us?

you should watch the documentary on anonymous. available on piratebay and the likes. very interesting stuff, especially how it started

you should watch the documentary on anonymous. available on piratebay and the likes. very interesting stuff, especially how it started

Isn't that the one in the OP? If not could you post a youtube vid here pls?? :)