650B full sus bikes

flyluis

Guest Omega Man

100k for the Bronson?? How to deter people from getting into proper mountain biking...

100k is retarded for a bicycle. You can get a yamaha R6 for less money.

To be fair that really is a top of the line bike with the very best of everything. You can get a Bergamont for 21k and have just as much fun.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

100k for the Bronson?? How to deter people from getting into proper mountain biking...

I don't even want to ask the price of the GT above. The future of Enduro & larger travel bikes in S.A looks very very dark.... Sad actually :( Guess I will have to get used to the idea of riding my bike for the next 15 years, by that time I should have saved enough to get a secondhand one.....

Remember, that's for the full XTR / XX1, ENVE Carbon Rim & full carbon cockpit & Fox Racing Shox (factory) suspension component build spec.

They're available far cheaper than that if you want "normal" components.

• 2 weeks later...

Cube Stereo 650b in 1st, 2nd and 3rd place at Enduro Series

Bike Radar Trail Bike of the Year

Enough said.

I have heard a rumour that the 2014 models will be avialble is SA

1011020_10151684631042622_584616155_n.jpg

http://cdn.mos.bikeradar.com/images/bikes-and-gear/bikes/mountain/full-suspension/1366362157323-6hkus354c2h2-399-75.jpg

post-24697-0-91817300-1372614409_thumb.jpg

Isn't this the 5.5? What year is yours? I've got the same frame... can it take 650b?

Isn't this the 5.5? What year is yours? I've got the same frame... can it take 650b?

:eek:

nope, this is not the 5.5. Yeah, I know , bad quality pic.

this is the Tracer 275....the 1st 650b from Intense.

Edit: The Tracer 275 was only launched last year Oct, this frame came off the production line this year.

Edited by hayleyearth

:eek:

nope, this is not the 5.5. Yeah, I know , bad quality pic.

this is the Tracer 275....the 1st 650b from Intense.

Edit: The Tracer 275 was only launched last year Oct, this frame came off the production line this year.

ah! makes more sense now :) same colour as my 5.5 Beautiful bike! I love the yellow nukeproofs. Where did you get this from? Did you have to order from overseas? I haven't found any local suppliers here.

Can I ask how much you paid for it?

• 7 years later...

This link is Broken :\ my suggestion that is updated weekly

Hope this can be useful for someone

So just a whole lot of affiliate link spam disguised as an article to bikes that are sold on Amazon?

So just a whole lot of affiliate link spam disguised as an article to bikes that are sold on Amazon?

Spam? OMG... It's a review site of products in stock... How many reviews do we see, with products that isn't available? I see a lot.. :\ this already had several updates, and it's a good thing, i think.. Amazon? What is the problem? the content in the review is that matter...  but if you don't think, delete the post.. :) the objective was to help..