HOW TO TACKLE THE EPIC PROLOGUE!

jaxtun

Having paid off my bond and my car installment ( in case I get tuned on that) I have found myself in the lucky position of securing an Epic entry. I am looking for advice on how to tackle the Prologue bearing in mind there are 7 stages to come. Do I go full taps or rather play it nice and easy. Advice from previous riders welcome.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Race it as fast as you can possibly go, it is so short it will not affect your performance for the rest of the epic. Just dont crash or break your bike,

Your start batches for Day 1 are based on your prologue time and you want to be as close to the front as you possibly can.

Whatever you do just don't come last (in the Prologue I mean)

Really hope not to, have a partner that can be a bit frail at times but hopefully by March will have it sorted!

Really hope not to, have a partner that can be a bit frail at times but hopefully by March will have it sorted!

As long as it's not a foreigner... those okes melt under the pressure!

As long as it's not a foreigner... those okes melt under the pressure!

It is a worry for me as my partner is European and I don't know how he will handle the heat or terrain..

Whatever you do just don't come last (in the Prologue I mean)

I know of someone, very much a know-it -all that ended up there at the back of the field.

Its irrelavant how hard you go.......the recovery method ie nutrition, stretch, physio etc is more important. At day 3 or so the playing feilds are level.

my ADVICE FINISH THE RACE WHAT EVER IT TAKES,,,,,,AS THE SAYING GOES SLOWLY SLOWLY CATCH A MONKEY,,,rush him he gets away