[Event] Boland Superspar Piket-Bo-Berg Cycle Challenge

Piketboberg cyclechallenge

Event Name: Boland Superspar Piket-Bo-Berg Cycle Challenge
When: 28 September 2013
Where: Piketberg Western Cape, Western Cape
Category: MTB

We invite you to join us for a challenging route of single track, leg burning climbs and hair raising downhills through scenic mountain and fynbos countryside. Enjoy the fun 10km the 25km weekend warrior or technically challenging 57km routes. Only 90 minutes drive from Cape Town. Camping facilities available. This project is a local community initiative of the highest standards, organised by the Piket-Bo-Berg Residence association. The funds raised are allocated towards the upliftment of our local community. One of the projects includes building a community centre and a local cycle project. See our website for more details: www.piketbobergcyclechallenge.com

Go to Event Page

• 2 weeks later...

Is this event still happening, cause the website is not available? It's great fun and one of the most scenic routes of the year. Even though not a push over by any stretch of the imagination!!

Looking forward to it! Best thing is I stay just down the road from the start and finish so get to cycle to the start.

@ Rebelking the Not for sissies route is 57km it changed we are updating it. will let you know when it is done.

Accommodation link on website. Onsite camping available! :)

We have been working on some new singletrack for the race, and I would rate it as one of the most scenic pieces of singletrack you would find anywhere!

Not for sissies, but worth every kj!!!!

• 4 weeks later...

Hi guys!!

Updated video of the medium route singletrack.

We are busy building 2 more km's of singletrack that will be included in the longer event!!

It's a stunner!!!!

• 2 weeks later...