Lauf Forks

MTBc

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Really on an emd? That's good to know.

I also have an old Santa Cruz Heckler that I am looking to upgrade the fork on.

I thought the cane creek headset would only work if you have a 40 mm internal diameter?

I really lauf your bike collection!

• 1 month later...

Jean Biermans won the 2015 36One on a HT Ridley 29" with a Lauf fork beating the course record this weekend. A number of podium winners won these forks. Will be interesting to see who puts them on their bikes..In a race like the 36One - they clearly seem to work!

Had coffee with Jean and the looks and stares the bike got in the 30mins was incredible.

It seems like a piece of kit made exceptionally well for very specific types of riding.

Jean Biermans won the 2015 36One on a HT Ridley 29" with a Lauf fork beating the course record this weekend. A number of podium winners won these forks. Will be interesting to see who puts them on their bikes..In a race like the 36One - they clearly seem to work!

Had coffee with Jean and the looks and stares the bike got in the 30mins was incredible.

It seems like a piece of kit made exceptionally well for very specific types of riding.

I am still in two minds about this... It looks interesting but for that price I can get an XX Sid... but then this requires zero maintenance... cool idea though. I have to admit, I used to dislike the look but it is slowly growing on me.