Roodepoort/Krugersdorp Early Morning Weekday Rides

BianciSL3

Iv done a race through there many years ago. Will average between 25-27? Not at my fittest yet.

mine is probably around the same. are you keen to ride at the cradle?

On weekends, our club (Esmero Cycling) rides from the Mcdonald's (Gordon Rd & Ontdekkers) & ride 80/90/100/110km depending if it is a race weekend or not.

On days before a race, we ride for an hour or just over.

Non racing weekends, we try & do 100km Saturdays & Sundays.

We ride through the Cradle, Randfontein, Krugersdorp, Tarlton etc depending on the ride. 

You are more than welcome to ride with us & see if you like the pace/ vibe & experience.

If you do, let me know.

Edited by AryM

On weekends, our club (Esmero Cycling) rides from the Mcdonald's (Gordon Rd & Ontdekkers) & ride 80/90/100/110km depending if it is a race weekend or not.

On days before a race, we ride for an hour or just over.

Non racing weekends, we try & do 100km Saturdays & Sundays.

We ride through the Cradle, Randfontein, Krugersdorp, Tarlton etc depending on the ride. 

You are more than welcome to ride with us & see if you like the pace/ vibe & experience.

If you do, let me know.

I would like to join you guys and definitely will when I'm fitter and faster :)

Ya. Super keen.

okay cool, just need to see if we can start at the same time and do the same distance in the mornings

Which is when and how far?

i usually only do the 28.5km lap from velverde country hotel. start at 5 20 so there is time to go home and shower

I would like to join you guys and definitely will when I'm fitter and faster :)

Looking forward to it...

There's plenty groups of varied fitness levels in our club.

I'm sure you will be fine...

• 11 months later...

I'm looking for people/group on early morning rides(5 am) for abt 1,5h from Krugersdorp.  Stay in Kenmare.  Avg speed +- 27...

Guest notmyname

I'm looking for people/group on early morning rides(5 am) for abt 1,5h from Krugersdorp. Stay in Kenmare. Avg speed +- 27...

Road? I'm down for Tues, Wed and Thurs mtb. Can probably squeeze 1h30m starting at 0500. I'm in Krugersdorp North