I suck at Mountainbiking

dev  null

I think the one tumble did something to my RD. It does not want to shift to the last 3 big gears on the cassette. Probably wacked something out of adjustment.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You should be glad. I suck at everything except mountain biking.

llf you are going to do everything with the same passion and commitment you do mountain biking you are going to be just as good at everything else.......... at some things even better. :)

llf you are going to do everything with the same passion and commitment you do mountain biking you are going to be just as good at everything else.......... at some things even better. :)

But then again....... l suck at mountainbiking so for me it is easy to do better in something else

If you suck, then I must suck great lengths! Had to let you ride in front most of the times as I was holding you back at Modders' singletrack!

I spiked your bottle (not with the good stuff) :devil:

If I'd had to chow any more dust off that back wheel of yours I would have been kakking sand castles for a week :blush:

Guest Travis.

I spiked your bottle (not with the good stuff) :devil:

If I'd had to chow any more dust off that back wheel of yours I would have been kakking sand castles for a week :blush:

I told you it was my back brake that was doing the random braking and sliding thing :ph34r:

If you suck, then I must suck great lengths! Had to let you ride in front most of the times as I was holding you back at Modders' singletrack!

daai laaste stukkie was frk awesome ne!

Guest Travis.

daai laaste stukkie was frk awesome ne!

Baie!

I told you it was my back brake that was doing the random braking and sliding thing :ph34r:

It didn't look very random to me from what I could see through the dust clouds :ph34r:

Guest Travis.

It didn't look very random to me from what I could see through the dust clouds :ph34r:

I swear it on Iron's left nut!

Guest Latent Blue

I swear it on Iron's left nut!

Haha... is that the one thats awol or the one soldiering on? Cause thay will surely make a difference on the validity of this statement!