Best sports headphones

Active Monkey

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The ironman ones are good. Also look at the puma ones. Whats nice about them is ghe they have anti tangle chord. Got 2 pairs and have had them for a while. They go for about 450

Aftershokz are great! Sound quality isn't amazing but they let you hear what is going on around you.

• 1 year later...

When I ride I listen to podcast, when i run i listen to music and same when i do cardio at teh gym. However the earphones I have tried all fall out after a while and the wires get in the way.

What is the best Sports headsets? must be "waterproof" for light rain and work on iphone?

Hello,

JayBird Earphones are available in South Africa at iStores, Gadgetshop and Dion Wired throughout South Africa. You can also get hold of it at BuyCycle.co.za

and if you'd like to talk to a sales representative about the range you can contact us on 0861249649

http://www.jaybirdge...oth-headphones/

These are definitely the best by far, expensive though. And they are only available in USA.

Luckily I have a pair I am looking to sell (unopened).

PM me if you're interested.

Hello,

JayBird Earphones are available in South Africa at iStores, Gadgetshop and Dion Wired throughout South Africa. You can also get hold of it at BuyCycle.co.za

and if you'd like to talk to a sales representative about the range you can contact us on 0861249649

Bose.

I have the pair that sits in your ear. Doesn't move and you forget that you are wearing them.

They have a sports hybrid pair, which come in different colours, I stuck with the normal black/grey ones.

You can't go wrong with Bose, even though they might be pricey.

Sport ones

The ones I have <-- they go for about R900 at Dion Wired.

I have a set and although they have awesome sound the keep on falling out....not sure if it is operator error but I doubt it. I got so frustrated that I went and bought Adidas Sennheiser ones that fit around your ear. Not perfect if you wear glasses they tend to lever out of the ear but much better to wear than the Bose. The problem with the Bose is when you initially try them you think they will never fall out, until it gets wet/sweaty. So I do think it will be a person to person fit.... Good luck