Ultimate huber

Ok finally caught up, where was the Egg-Sucker we had a fight appointment at 14:00 today here but seems he chickened out again.

Why egg sucker ?

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why egg sucker ?

It`s his member title like drol is mine. It is the name I gave him but I do not know where I got it from.

It`s his member title like drol is mine. It is the name I gave him but I do not know where I got it from.

Oh, I see.

HAHAH HET JOU MA OOK NIE HARD GENOEG GE-HENDRIK TOE JY UITKOM NIE TOE SIT JY HALFPAD VAS NOU IS JOU BREIN BIETJIE MISVORM EN WERK NIE ALTYD SO LEKKER NIE

Commin, geen medisyne daarvoor nie. Iemand wat so losweg van iemand ander se Ma praat kon ook geen respek vir sy eie Ma gehad het nie.

================================================================

= I HEREBY DECLARE FRIDAY FIGHT OVER IT WAS FUN TILL NEXT TIME BITCHES =

=======================THE END==================================

Too late Bergie, swearing in the editedost AND Your original post below...... Inciing, badmouthing and trolling. Enjoy your evening

Ja nee oom.

This berg oke has some serious issues, again just another bek on the web.

Well what is this then?

[/size]

Double stardards you live by is it not, personally attacking me out of the blue yet again but when I do the same you get all serious. Shame man.

No attack. You even name yourself "Drol", so it is logical to assume that such is your name.

Too late Bergie, swearing in the editedost AND Your original post below...... Inciing, badmouthing and trolling. Enjoy your evening

Well go run to admin then you inciting gangsta.

================================================================

= I HEREBY DECLARE FRIDAY FIGHT OVER IT WAS FUN TILL NEXT TIME BITCHES =

=======================THE END==================================

Ja nee oom.

I wake up to the sound of music, Mother Mary comes to me, Speaking words of wisdom. Let it be.

*EDIT* EK WIL NIE TE VEEL VIR EIER SUIGER AFPIS NIE NET NOU HARDLOOP HY WEER ADMIN TOE AS HY NIE KAN VAT WAT HY UIT DEEL NIE EN DAN WORD EK WEER OPSKORT SO DIS WAAROM EK HIERDIE BRIEF KORREGEER SODAT HY NIE KWAAD RAAK NIE MAAR EK IS NOU GATVOL VIR JULLE *** JULLE KAN NIE EENS REG BAKLEI NIE JULLE BAKLEI SOOS BENDELEDE IN GROEPE LAFAARDS

And contrary to what you think, it isn't always the person you target that hits that little "report" button.

Ja nee oom.

Ek dog dis Friday fight club? Hoekom so ernstig nou? Nie asof jy nog nooit suspended was nie.

Ja nee oom.

Read my signature, a bek without balls is useless!!!! ..... an ox!