Post your car p*rn

Behan

I've got a 2005 330i, manual. Love that motor.

A week or 2 back we traded in a 2019 330i so I was eager to take it for a spin.

It will smack 10 kinds of snot out of my car performance wise, but it sounds like a bloody golf), I did not enjoy it as much as I thought I would

I had a 2009 330i and loved that car[emoji123][emoji106]

• Replies 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got a 2005 330i, manual. Love that motor.

A week or 2 back we traded in a 2019 330i so I was eager to take it for a spin.

It will smack 10 kinds of snot out of my car performance wise, but it sounds like a bloody golf), I did not enjoy it as much as I thought I would

Is yours a E46? The E90 335i, now that thing is a beast. I think with the F30 and G20, the 330i is now a 4 cylinder 2.0L and the 340i is now the 6 cylinder 3.0L

Is yours a E46? The E90 335i, now that thing is a beast. I think with the F30 and G20, the 330i is now a 4 cylinder 2.0L and the 340i is now the 6 cylinder 3.0L

e90

I did not enjoy the couple of drives I had in the 335. Sure they are wicked fast, but I found the turbo(s) changed the character of the motor to much.

There is just something magical about revving up a normally aspirated engine to the redline, especially something as smooth as the straight 6 in the 330i.

Correct, the newer 330i's are 2l 4 pots

e90

I did not enjoy the couple of drives I had in the 335. Sure they are wicked fast, but I found the turbo(s) changed the character of the motor to much.

There is just something magical about revving up a normally aspirated engine to the redline, especially something as smooth as the straight 6 in the 330i.

That straight 6 was a delicious engine.

e90

Always a debate I have with mates, E46 or E90. The E46 M3 CSL, WOW!!!!!! I never drove one but the V8 in the E90 M3 never really impressed me.

Always a debate I have with mates, E46 or E90. The E46 M3 CSL, WOW!!!!!! I never drove one but the V8 in the E90 M3 never really impressed me.

My one step sister's husband had the dolphin M3, this was a while back. He said to me the one day when I went to visit them, "let's go for a drive." Bliksem but that thing had power.