And the Hubs biggest loser is.....

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks man, appreciated. I had to chage my wardrobe a few times :eek: From a pants size 46 to a 34. But it was well worth it, gave the bigger sizes away because I am not goung back there....

If you didn't tell us you were human I would not have believed that such a pants size even existed.

Okay. You will see I have added in columns for pants size before and after. I thought I was good at 42 - 33 but Gerhard at 46 - 34 must take the prize.

Well youre close behind me Dazshell! Well done man!! Haha youve put some pressure on your brother now....

If you didn't tell us you were human I would not have believed that such a pants size even existed.

Saw a size 50 in a shop the other day. Looked like a tent and the price was even higher if compared to a smaller size. Suppose it makes sense, they have to use more material and extra labour timr to manufatcure.

I even went down a shoe size! I now ride with a 48 shoe instead of a 49!

Get rid of and stay free of flu - get a product called C-Ester by Biogen. You will be able to cycle through winter. You don't have to take all the time, just when you've been around others with flu as prevention. When you have flu it clears it up quickly. Colloidal silver is also good but C-Ester really works. It's about R180 for 60 tablets.

Thanks for the punt. Just an update, C-Ester currently retails for R149-95 for a 60's + 30's Value pack at Dis-Chems and The Leading Pharmacy Group... Shout if you need more info ;-)

Post a picture... us skinnyish okes will tell you where to go next... :)

Despite being mid 60's - at varsity when I was playing rugby I was 94-96kg - the only thin is that now - despite being 30kg lighter, my pants size is bigger... a 32, instead of a 30...

At least my t-shirt sleeves fit better now... :)

If you want a laugh - read my mate's Jannie's blog... I am the one who set his goal weights... :) He was a bit out on what he thought he was in the beginning..

http://janniejoubert.blogspot.com/2012/04/day-1-fat-bloke-on-bike-ok-so-this-is.html

Before and after pics loaded! Haha I was a big guy before.