Cutting Through The 27.5 Hype - Bikeradar

jdvisagie

Who care what this guy say on Bikeradar, not Nino Schurter he just keeps on winning on his 650B.

Even if the 650B bikes are not faster they just look so more in perspective and awesome. Check out the new 2014 Merida 650B hard tail and the Giant 650B soft tail.

Who care what this guy say on Bikeradar, not Nino Schurter he just keeps on winning on his 650B.

Even if the 650B bikes are not faster they just look so more in perspective and awesome. Check out the new 2014 Merida 650B hard tail and the Giant 650B soft tail.

Um, Nuno shurter has enough ability to win on any platform.

As a paid professional he is also used as a marketing tool to help move product through his exploits.

Edited by Li Mu Bai

After getting left behind in the crater cruise by a guy on a single speed with no suspension, I realised that all this debate around wheel size means nothing if you are not fir enough to pedal the damn thing...

:clap:

And that is all she wrote....fast guys will stay fast doesn't matter if they are riding a 26, 27.5, 29er, penny farthing or jd-bug.

And that is all she wrote....fast guys will stay fast doesn't matter if they are riding a 26, 27.5, 29er, penny farthing or jd-bug.

Read a quote some time ago that said 'bikes aren't fast, riders are' :thumbup:

Stop drinking the Kool-Aid, my friend. It's bad for your teeth. And general health.