Is my cycling too much

Zatek

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cycling three times a week.

Is the original question a joke or was it just to use the opportunity to boast about the seeding ?

Indeed.

And the weight mention as well...

:-D

Maybe I also ride too much and have too much bicycle on the brain...

- Every single dishcloth has some sort of cycling related lubricant or fancy liquid stains on

- every toilet has a copy of Tread or Ride magazine next to it

- the "guest" rooms bed is in the garage and the bikes re in the "Guest" room (so don't any of you ask if you can come stay)

- chamois cream is used on any body part that may ever require cream for some reason or other... From after shave balm to hair gel...it works for everything and is great substitute for cream in chicken al king

- I ride a few times during the week at Jim... For as long as there is something interesting in the tv or sitting in front of me

- I ride Saturday and Sunday all day

Oh yes...I weigh about 95 kgs

What is this "seeding" thing you mentioned? Sounds like a rash...have you tries putting some chamois cream on it?

Oh and I don't have one of those wife things you spoke of either...do they come in carbon?

I think it can only become an issue once you hit 9+ hours a week. If they squeal before that it is time for a trade in. Try those Russian on line brides thing's....

- Every single dishcloth has some sort of cycling related lubricant or fancy liquid stains on

- the "guest" rooms bed is in the garage and the bikes re in the "Guest" room (so don't any of you ask if you can come stay)

- chamois cream is used on any body part that may ever require cream for some reason or other... From after shave balm to hair gel...it works for everything and is great substitute for cream in chicken al king

- I ride a few times during the week at Jim... For as long as there is something interesting in the tv or sitting in front of me

What is this "seeding" thing you mentioned? Sounds like a rash...have you tries putting some chamois cream on it?

Oh and I don't have one of those wife things you spoke of either...do they come in carbon?

Bwhaa haa haa :lol: :lol: :lol:

Absolutely excellent!

'and is great substitute for cream in chicken al king'

Now that would be grounds for immediate divorce in our house...

We do indeed come in carbon but I don't think you could afford us!

3 hours a week .Thats barely 9 holes of gholf .Start cycling every day ,but do it at 5am and make lots of noise when you kit up .Soon she will tell you to ride 5 hours over the weekend instead

Maybe the answer is in "Is a seeding of less than 20 and a sub 3 worth half of everything that you own?"

Maybe the answer is in "Is a seeding of less than 20 and a sub 3 worth half of everything that you own?"

And would introducing chamois cream into more areas of your relationship help?

(as per Mark Ellis - classic post)

it sounds like your wife is unhappy. so find a way to make her feel special so that she feels loved even when you are riding.

I think you need to find out what her love language is and start speaking it.

You are not riding alott. but if you're wife is unhappy you are doing something wrong, so pull finger and put her first. you married her, not you're bike.

it sounds like your wife is unhappy. so find a way to make her feel special so that she feels loved even when you are riding.

I think you need to find out what her love language is and start speaking it.

You are not riding alott. but if you're wife is unhappy you are doing something wrong, so pull finger and put her first. you married her, not you're bike.

I get the feeling that you have heard that speech before...

Edited by CAAD4