Icycling

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

FYI

Lights by Linea

There will be a group ride from Stellenbosch Mugg & Bean tomorrow Sunday the 18 August at 08h30. The will be a back up vehicle for spare wheels, clothes spares etc. We will do 160km and have a coffee break. All welcome and let's have a blast, summer is around the corner.

Road cycling in South Africa! All roads lead to Stellenbosch this weekend! 2 pro races! 1 objective, bring racing to the masses! Come support

1209087_159228110946137_622738285_n.jpg

Edited by Icycling

The Lights by Linea Pro Crit Night Series prize giving will be held on Saturday night 24th August at Cubana Stellenbosch at 8pm,

The Dress Code is Smart Casual and one of Cape Towns Top DJ's will be spinning the decks and this will be a Cycling Social Event to remember.

There will be tables on the pavement, heaters to keep you warm, drinks and snacks easily accessible and you will have the best seats in the house to watch the Pro's race with Cape Towns Top Elite Cyclist, through the streets of Stellenbosch. The night time Crit starts at 17h45, please allow enough time to get to the Club as the Streets will be closed.

Please contact Ria Fourie on 0215116116 to book your spot. Booking absolutely essential.

Is there an annual commitment from the sponsor(s) or is this a once-off winter event?

It would be cool if there is a long-term vision for this Polka Crit.

nice pics

Agreed!, great photos and by all accounts great racing.

Just looking at the pics it looks to me world away from a funride - which is what it is supposed to be - a showcase of our top local talent.

I like the look of the whole 'package', well done and well presented - I hope it attracts more interest.

Hats off to the guys sticking their neck out and organising this.

One more thing - this should really be featured on the homepage under News and Features, it deserves its place in the showcase and not merely as a topic