Can Admin please fix my 'Post' button that doesn't work.

MTBeer

I used to have a post problem.. Turns out that if the post button was sitting on the lower half of my screen it would not work, but if I scrolled up, I could click on it.. Does this sound weird?

jeez that works. thanks.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I also have the same problem (using Firefox). Seems to be a misalignment of the page and the flash controls.

It resolves itself if I scroll right to the bottom of the page and then hit the Post button. Hope this helps...

I used to have a post problem.. Turns out that if the post button was sitting on the lower half of my screen it would not work, but if I scrolled up, I could click on it.. Does this sound weird?

Is this using the Quick Reply editor which appears below the posts or the Full Reply Editor (where you can upload attachments)?

Marc, as i stated above, i sent a perfectly civil e mail 3 weeks ago and also posted this topic once (maybe twice) before and got no response or replies. as in life, it seems, sometimes you have to throw your toys to get some help.

I appreciate that, I know it's frustrating not to get a response, I have to deal with customer support in my own forums every day and the angrier people are the less efficient the problem solving is.

I'm sure admin will sort it out asap.

Is this using the Quick Reply editor which appears below the posts or the Full Reply Editor (where you can upload attachments)?

Quick Reply

the quick reply "post" button. next to "more reply options".

I had the same problem 2 months ago. You can not reply on any posts. I reinstalled my firefox and the problem was gone.

Sorry, forgot to mention, had to completly remove the old firefox before installing it again.

Usinf Quick Reply.

Right now, accessing the "More Reply Options" button is giving me the problem, solved by scrolling to bottom of the page. The Post button works fine.

Firefox v23.0

Flash v11.8.800.94

the quick reply "post" button. next to "more reply options".

You have a "more reply options" ??? I feel cheated... Mattttttt!!!!!!!!! :D

ok, found the option.. Matt you can get back to your coffee.. ;)

Edited by JPC

I'll check my flash on my laptop before I ask admin to fix anything, but ja its also on the quick reply, works when I go quote reply and then delete the quote or use the full reply feature.....my laptop is so dodgy I'm sure its my issue.....running chrome of course.

I also have the same problem (using Firefox). Seems to be a misalignment of the page and the flash controls.

It resolves itself if I scroll right to the bottom of the page and then hit the Post button. Hope this helps...

Just for the record: I had the same problem (using Chrome) ( wouldn't let me post or like) and assumed it was my laptop, problem seems to have been resolved.

Here is mine, which seems to be working fine:

http://imgz.co.za/images/2013/08/13/Capture.png

MTBeer, if you haven't sent it already, you can post a similar screenshot of your results from www.whatismybrowser.com to help Admin

Edited by P.A.K.

Here is mine, which seems to be working fine:

http://imgz.co.za/images/2013/08/13/Capture.png

MTBeer, if you haven't sent it already, you can post a similar screenshot of your results from www.whatismybrowser.com to help Admin

already sent admin the details

Lets please keep this on topic. I'd like to find a resolution to this issue for affected users.

As stated in some posts already, the post button does become inactive sometimes, both in Chrome and Mozilla. Moving around the page makes is active again. Every time. This action is always a prelude to a "flash has stopped responding" or "an update to flash is available".

It's no big deal at all. Unless your life depends on flash working properly. Which mine does not.

As stated in some posts already, the post button does become inactive sometimes, both in Chrome and Mozilla. Moving around the page makes is active again. Every time. This action is always a prelude to a "flash has stopped responding" or "an update to flash is available".

It's no big deal at all. Unless your life depends on flash working properly. Which mine does not.

have never had that message.