Biogen officially certified by Informed Sport

Biogen

Hi Hubbers,

We have some exciting news to share...

https://www.facebook...&type=3

More products to follow, and a further announcement will be made later this week. for more updates and exciting product developments, stay tuned to our www.facebook.com/BiogenSA page or keep following on twitter: @BiogenSA

For those following on twitter, you will notice a super competition as well, go check it out.

The Biogen team

post-18121-0-77141300-1376406673_thumb.png

Edited by Biogen

Nicely done.

Quite rigorous to achieve this certification?

Thanks Dale

It is a comprehensive (and global) testing program, that not only involves the core prohibited substance testing, but also manufacturer audit and supplier analysis to name just a few of the steps, so in essence yes. Run and operated by the HFL in the UK, which to our knowledge the only facility approved by SA Insititute for Drug Free Sport (SAIDS).

We have a few more products that will also join the Informed Choice program, so watch this space ;-) Exciting times.

Biogen

I was just checking out the drug free video on the CSA website yesterday, where there is also a recommendation to look for the "Trusted" certification.

Well done to Biogen for delivering informed and safe supplements!