MotoGP

SeaBee

jeez i hope KTM can sort their issues out

those Ducatis are just frightening. they obviously switched their mapping back to mapping1 at the end of the last lap and just obliterated that poor Suzuki

arent those Aprilias just beautiful? 

i think i may be watching more moto3 this year, that race was crazy. 

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

jeez i hope KTM can sort their issues out

those Ducatis are just frightening. they obviously switched their mapping back to mapping1 at the end of the last lap and just obliterated that poor Suzuki

arent those Aprilias just beautiful? 

i think i may be watching more moto3 this year, that race was crazy. 

KTM do not have issues, they just do not gel with the Qatar track. I think they will improve next weekend but that will be top 10 maybe.

In Jerez they will be back.....

The Aprilia's are nice and I think at this stage they would be better off with Dovi on it, even with zero mileage, than continuing with Savadori

KTM do not have issues, they just do not gel with the Qatar track. I think they will improve next weekend but that will be top 10 maybe.

In Jerez they will be back.....

The Aprilia's are nice and I think at this stage they would be better off with Dovi on it, even with zero mileage, than continuing with Savadori

isnt next weekend on the same track?

ja i miss Dovi. would love him to be on the aprillia 

isnt next weekend on the same track?

ja i miss Dovi. would love him to be on the aprillia 

Jip, thats why I say they may improve based off of the data from the last race but Qatar is their bogey track. Never done well.

Both Oliviera and Brad complained about the front tyre going off by mid race. More than likely what led to his bumping Rossi, who in turn was complaining about rear end grip.

The conditions last night were also not great, probably why "flash in the pan Miller" was nowhere really.

And in other MotoGP news, Cal Crutchlow sustained no serious injuries after falling off his couch while watching the race yesterday. 

And Jorge still tuned him *** about it........

Who?

I think he means George; that oke they used to write really funny pieces about when he was with Gigi and Ducati; we miss him, well the letters anyway.  He's still around telling those who will listen how he did it.  Not a bad rider in his time I believe  :devil:

I think he means George; that oke they used to write really funny pieces about when he was with Gigi and Ducati; we miss him, well the letters anyway.  He's still around telling those who will listen how he did it.  Not a bad rider in his time I believe  :devil:

Wish I spoke or understood Spanish so I could follow his new 99 seconds blog where he reviews races.

Could be interesting......

Brave man to make a call in Moto3!

RLUHEBH.png

Strong headwind down the main straight predicted again, so I suspect that Ducati will have the same issues as the first round.

Binder

Lowes

Vinales

What qualifying session last night. Can't wait for tonight's race.

Poor Vinales, to have his hopes of another pole dashed after the ring of the "bell". Farkers, but those Dukes has a turn of speed.