MotoGP

SeaBee

1 hour ago, sawystertrance said:

How many wet races have there been since then? Not many I don't think. Personally I hope for no rain but it sure throws the cat amongst the pigeons.

Agreed on the not many, but how many of those has Jack won aside from the one 5 years ago?
It will be interesting to see the rest of the year. I think Pecco is on the up, how that will affect Jack will be something to follow. I like Jack, I think he is a bit overrated though. Good for a few race wins but don't see him as a championship winner.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Steven Knoetze (sk27) said:

Agreed on the not many, but how many of those has Jack won aside from the one 5 years ago?
It will be interesting to see the rest of the year. I think Pecco is on the up, how that will affect Jack will be something to follow. I like Jack, I think he is a bit overrated though. Good for a few race wins but don't see him as a championship winner.

And then he goes and tops FP1, so lets see. Today was supposed to be the dry day of the weekend.

I see the Moto3 guys were falling like flies!!!!!

What interesting Moto GP qualifying session. With a Honda lockout of the front row with 20 seconds to go, to no Honda on the front row.

Vinales came from nowhere to qualify on the front row.

Gonna be an interesting race tomorrow. CAN'T WAIT..... (MM93 might just surprise them)

What's really interesting is how terrified (or is it just over-cautious) Binder seems to be of rain. At the first signs of raindrops, his times plummet.

58 minutes ago, sawystertrance said:

What's really interesting is how terrified (or is it just over-cautious) Binder seems to be of rain. At the first signs of raindrops, his times plummet.

at least he stayed upright

2 hours ago, sawystertrance said:

He also caught the rain into T3 while most were further around. Perhaps why his "wet" lap was so slow.
He stayed up, many others (including his teammate) didn't. He did well for the absolute wreck of a weekend he had.

I was pleased with the Tech3 results. Iker getting Mav on the last few turns was brilliant!!

I do wish the Michelin wets acted more like wets, and forced a second round of bike swapping. Those wets performed too well on a dry track, would have made for a more interesting end. 

Edited by Steven Knoetze (sk27)

6 minutes ago, Chris_ said:

Wrong thread but Steven odendaal, what a weekend, what a final lap just now

Hearing the SS races were insane. Will watch later.

18 hours ago, Patchelicious said:

Hearing the SS races were insane. Will watch later.

Ignore the pommie commentators though, according to them is was pretty much all about him being on the quicker bike.
SO fought for those wins!!!!!

Bit of dick on this one, I've always liked the way MM manages to get under the skin of his rivals, including when it's with my boy Fabio.

But what's the point of this ? It's not like Rossi is his rival anymore.

1 hour ago, Jbr said:

He was asked:

Asked about Rossi's desire to continue racing, Marquez told SkySport.it:

"His approach is admirable, after all he has achieved, he still wants to race but we have different mentalities. When I can no longer win and fight for the wins, I will stop. I am not made to race for 15th position".

2 hours ago, Jbr said:

Bit of dick on this one, I've always liked the way MM manages to get under the skin of his rivals, including when it's with my boy Fabio.

Given their history, why not.
Rossi did it in his prime......