MotoGP

SeaBee

5 hours ago, WrightJnr said:

I’ve never seen that before. #20 leathers opening. Like the zip failed. 

Posted that the airbag went off when he had the front end wash out into T1. Opened up to be able to breathe.
Post was taken down pretty quickly though.
Do agree with the BT commentators, should have been black flagged. Imagine a crash............

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WrightJnr,

I had a good laugh when viewing Wildogs last week and saw a WrightJnr having a good go at somebody although I can't remember what it was about - I think it may have been the Itchy Boots thread. Was that you? If so, I agree wholeheartedly and am dismayed but the type of opinions and values displayed by many of the comments there.

9 hours ago, sawystertrance said:

WrightJnr,

I had a good laugh when viewing Wildogs last week and saw a WrightJnr having a good go at somebody although I can't remember what it was about - I think it may have been the Itchy Boots thread. Was that you? If so, I agree wholeheartedly and am dismayed but the type of opinions and values displayed by many of the comments there.

Hahaha, yeah. That’s me.

I’ve really enjoyed following her adventures. She’s super humble and I get the impression she just loves riding her bike around the world. She’s never arrogant or rude to anyone she meets yet the lads over on that forum feel the need to slate everything she does. 

if I catch you on any other forums I follow I might have to report you as a stalker!! 

11 hours ago, bertusras said:

Malaysian Press has it that SRT will not be renewing Rossi's contract for 2022.

image.png.a83b205f8d78e1c545854596f566f9c1.png

With results like these am surprised they haven't terminated. He's done 

On 6/18/2021 at 8:23 PM, OVERDRIVE said:

image.png.a83b205f8d78e1c545854596f566f9c1.png

With results like these am surprised they haven't terminated. He's done 

Rossi is worth 100x his race results to any sponsor, no one has the love of fans more than he does.

Still, its time for him to finally call it a day.

It's a great time to be alive that we get to witness MM. 

BB, great ride - apart from butchering turn I-forget every time the cameras followed him haha, but ja seemed to have a little too much left in the tank over the finish line

2 hours ago, l4y3rcake said:

Great race today. BB33 being a bit too conservative in the first 5 laps. He should’ve been ahead of Fabio on lap 6 already which could have been a podium.

He's really good. Really, really good...

16 hours ago, OVERDRIVE said:

Cant wait to see the back of the guy. 

Why?

Every sport needs a rockstar, he was that for MotoGP.

Sure its time to retire now, but I dont think there is any reason to dislike him.