MotoGP

SeaBee

1 hour ago, Duane_Bosch said:

Who was playing?

Event called Bloodstock. It was brilliant. About 40 bands over the weekend. Saxon, Priest, Diamondhead, Cradle of Filth etc etc. It was excellent. also discovered a few new bands like Wolfjaw a great 3 piece. Green Lung etc. 

Next year plan is to go to Download after being at the IOM TT races as our ferry back is on the friday. Bikes and beer and bands. 

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, IceCreamMan said:

So Vinales is out of yamaha...stupid boy...what an idiot. 

Unbelievable.  I wouldn't want him in my team.  Recent history shows that there's no problem with the bike or the team. That leaves the rider.

My laymans couch potato view. Maverick came into the Moto GP paddock with huge hype and fanfare. But he's never really lived up to it despite being on prime rides his entire career. 

With him going to Aprilia my prediction is toys out the pram before the end of pre season testing. Aprilia should have signed a grafter. Not a show pony.

Edited by Duane_Bosch

So rumour mill has dixon in for morbidelli.

Cal in for vinales....

but rumour at this stage. load the yamaha paddock with british riders for next weekend

2 hours ago, IceCreamMan said:

So rumour mill has dixon in for morbidelli.

Cal in for vinales....

but rumour at this stage. load the yamaha paddock with british riders for next weekend

It was confirmed before you even posted this

3 hours ago, bertusras said:

It was confirmed before you even posted this

I type slow. Apparently. 

hope Cal ride a white Yamaha. Like in the pics. Promise you Yamaha dealers would have unprecedented demand for R1 s in that paint job. Or MT10s, 9’s or 7’s. 

Well silverstone was a blast. Must have been 120 000 people or so. Mostly Rossi fans although he did not do well after a good start. Binders did well considering. 

Weather was perfect. Well done Aprillia. Rossi on the warm down lap stopped an applauded the crowd where we were. Classy move. 

good day out. Well organised. Roll on 2022 

Forgot to add the queues at the Rossi merchandise stands were insane. Ppl chomping at the bit to be branded with his line of clothes, caps etc. More than all the others combined. 

the vinales stands were empty. Someone is losing a lot of money with the goings on. 

On 8/27/2021 at 8:37 PM, IceCreamMan said:

93 had a big off today….he has been falling a lot since coming back. Has to sort that out. 

weather looking superb for Sunday. Looking forward to it.

He has to find those limits again, it is how he always raced.
His crash in the race was a bit poor. Looks like the red mist descended a bit. The gap was there but he should have known that squeezing on the brakes that early was going to end badly.

11 hours ago, IceCreamMan said:

Forgot to add the queues at the Rossi merchandise stands were insane. Ppl chomping at the bit to be branded with his line of clothes, caps etc. More than all the others combined. 

the vinales stands were empty. Someone is losing a lot of money with the goings on. 

With Aleix getting a podium  I reckon Vinales must be delighted at this new Aprilia ride.

I am glad they got their first podium without Vinales, otherwise it would've been a huge chip on his shoulders and can you just imagine his windgat attitude towards the team then? 

• 2 weeks later...

Edge of the seat stuff, started getting a bit irritated by the BT Sport commentary almost willing Marc to crash and take Pecco out. Yes, they kept saying they hope it doesn't happen, but they were persistent. 
Pecco rode a master class though, INTENSE RELENTLESS pressure.

That and them blowing Dixon's performance up, then he crashed and they were making excuses......