MotoGP

SeaBee

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Absolutely insane. I told my wife last night that we’ll see quite a few riders go down. From 24 at the start to 15 finishing. Insane.

Edited by l4y3rcake

Just now, l4y3rcake said:

Absolutely insane. I told my wife last night that we’ll see quite a few riders go down. From 25 at the start to 15 finishing. Insane.

What a stunning race.

10th place for Vale in his farewell hometown race. 

Just now, Wannabe said:

What a stunning race.

But for Pecco to go down? Just too much for my heart.

8 minutes ago, Wannabe said:

What a stunning race.

Second Yamaha home ahead of dovi and morbidelli. He should unretire ????

Think 40 has his work cut out for 2022. Not going to be smooth sailing.

*Comic Sans font*
So does Marquez's pressure on Pecco for the win get seen as him meddling in a championship fight that he is not involved in??

Not a fan of Fabio but he has been the most consistent rider this year and deserves the title.
Ducati, another year of so close, still wonder if Dovi had stayed if they could've won it........

11 minutes ago, Steven Knoetze (sk27) said:

*Comic Sans font*
So does Marquez's pressure on Pecco for the win get seen as him meddling in a championship fight that he is not involved in??

Not a fan of Fabio but he has been the most consistent rider this year and deserves the title.
Ducati, another year of so close, still wonder if Dovi had stayed if they could've won it........

Nah, he did not try and run Pecco of the track, Pecco managed that all on his own. So no foul play. lol.....

33 minutes ago, Steven Knoetze (sk27) said:

*Comic Sans font*

I think MM pressure just shows that JM couldn't keep his teammate safe because he can't stay on his bike for more than 2 consecutive races.

46 minutes ago, l4y3rcake said:

I think MM pressure just shows that JM couldn't keep his teammate safe because he can't stay on his bike for more than 2 consecutive races.

Well, he is good mates with Cal........
How was that crash by Raul Fernandez!!!