MotoGP

SeaBee

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 11/14/2021 at 9:16 AM, IceCreamMan said:

End of an era, wonder what the effect will be on motogp attendance and viewership next year. 

go well Vale, we will miss you. 

Don't think the difference in viewership will be as great as many seem to believe. MotoGP is bigger than just a single rider.

I am not a fan at all, but it was a tasteful send off. 

1 hour ago, Steven Knoetze (sk27) said:

Don't think the difference in viewership will be as great as many seem to believe. MotoGP is bigger than just a single rider.

I am not a fan at all, but it was a tasteful send off. 

Of course the GP machine will roll on, just wondering what the effect might be. Rossi broke the barriers, most people know who is. My wife does as an example but she could not name one other ride cept Barry sheene… who started the rider marketing thang. 

I specifically went this year to see Rossi and give my lad the opportunity to see motogp and Rossi before he retires.…next year I will watch on tv. 

roll on 2022, Ducati on a roll..how they did not win the championship this year is a mystery. 

39 minutes ago, IceCreamMan said:

Of course the GP machine will roll on, just wondering what the effect might be. Rossi broke the barriers, most people know who is. My wife does as an example but she could not name one other ride cept Barry sheene… who started the rider marketing thang. 

I specifically went this year to see Rossi and give my lad the opportunity to see motogp and Rossi before he retires.…next year I will watch on tv. 

roll on 2022, Ducati on a roll..how they did not win the championship this year is a mystery. 

If Ducati don't win the title next year then they should look at getting Casey back on the grid perhaps.......

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

How's this for an opening session. Not a single Duc in the top 10. I know everything will change in FP2, but still a bit surprising. And DB40 isnt stone last, although almost 2.5 sec of big bro.

FNAI2FAXsAMrFUv.jpeg

Edited by l4y3rcake
Stupid Grammar

5 hours ago, IceCreamMan said:

Those ducatis sure look mint 

Well the GP21's you mean.....

Great race, Honda back in it with more than one rider. Brad showing why he was signed and not Miguel.
Beast showing why he should get the Factory bike but probably happy he didn't too.
Going to be a good years racing I think.

On 3/7/2022 at 1:33 PM, Steven Knoetze (sk27) said:

Well the GP21's you mean.....

Great race, Honda back in it with more than one rider. Brad showing why he was signed and not Miguel.
Beast showing why he should get the Factory bike but probably happy he didn't too.
Going to be a good years racing I think.

While I obviously back Brad and enjoyed his result (one or two more laps and he may have been a winner, again) it may be too early to bet the bank; Qatar can be "different", ask one M Vinales. Also though, I like Miguel who had a tough 2021 (as did Brad) but more so with the hand injury. I hope he makes a comeback.  Whiner of the race must go to Remy Gardner (dishonourable mention to his pa) squealing about the longer younger Binder's riding. Pity, Remy seems a nice enough guy (as does Wayne - who teamed up with SA's Rod Gray back in the day to win one of Oz's big races) but maybe thinks he's owed something unearned.