MotoGP

SeaBee

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So it turns out Marc raced a scrubbed, and therefore used, soft front in the race in Qatar. Shows that he is still learning how to ride a bike that was built to be more user friendly and therefore not for him. Still finished 4th.
Should be an interesting year ahead.

Brad I reckon is a contender this year. Early days I know. 

93 not in top 12 at start. And a huge high side in warm up. Blimey can’t recall a bigger on ever even in the fierce 2 smoke days. 

race in 2 hours 25 

Edited by IceCreamMan

I was curious to know why BB had such a bad start and disappointing race. Turns out his ride height device jammed in the down position all race. Considering those circumstances I would say he did very well to finish where he did.

Despite nearly taking out his brother, haha

And for me the highlight was DB40 beating Alex Marquez. I think he rides on his brother's coattails and somehow manages to qualify well by following others in qualifying. I know it's tactics but it really gets to me for some reason.

1 hour ago, sawystertrance said:

And for me the highlight was DB40 beating Alex Marquez. I think he rides on his brother's coattails and somehow manages to qualify well by following others in qualifying. I know it's tactics but it really gets to me for some reason.

Sort of amusing was BB nearly taking out DB in the last lap or so; going to be tense at "home". 👺

Wish the director had spent more time on that dice for 8th. That was where the action was and we missed out on a lot of the action following the front runners. 

• 2 weeks later...

Busy watching motogp unlimited on Prime. Sweet series. These guys are either nuts or hero’s. Ole 93 sure does crash a lot. That high side a few weeks ago was brutal. 

delays at Argentinian GP today so all practice sessions tomorrow, due to flight delays etc. 

On 4/1/2022 at 10:55 AM, IceCreamMan said:

These guys are either nuts or heroes

Bit of both I think...