Vassago order...any takers

rouxtjie

this one going to VG

Definitely, but might need to do a ride and run, have friends over from Oz so the wife is already "rukkerig" that I am going for a race while she has to entertain them. So you there brother

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn that is nice! Enjoy it.

maybe don't let Johno near it though even though it's steel .... :ph34r:

hahahha, he is a savage, did you check his tweet on sun. He is starting to jump like a guy with a 200mm travel bike

hahahha, he is a savage, did you check his tweet on sun. He is starting to jump like a guy with a 200mm travel bike

LMAO I did, then he does it on a 26" short travel XC race machine ......

so nice.....really envious..

only negative comment besides the red grips and riser bar is the KCNC stem, ok that was 3.......awesome bike. :thumbup:

only negative comment besides the red grips and riser bar is the KCNC stem, ok that was 3.......awesome bike. :thumbup:

Let the upgrades to the new bike begin :-)

Ag ***... I only discover this thread now :unsure: Wanted to replace my Bandersnatch with a Jaberwocky but also wanted to pair up with somebody to get them in. I ended up getting a Surly KM from Grant. Pics will appear when bike is ready. It is very camera shy.

Awesome bike and congrats. At least I am not the only one in SA with a Vassago frame anymore.

Ja did poach stuff from my other SS and budget is well depleted, but I want the following

Ritchey classic stem

Brooks Swift saddle

Carnegie bars(this is a toughie)

new grips

Ag ***... I only discover this thread now :unsure: Wanted to replace my Bandersnatch with a Jaberwocky but also wanted to pair up with somebody to get them in. I ended up getting a Surly KM from Grant. Pics will appear when bike is ready. It is very camera shy.

Awesome bike and congrats. At least I am not the only one in SA with a Vassago frame anymore.

demmit, could have saved ourselves some bucks....oh well, loving the black label series...man they are nice

Damn.....that looks great.

Ta thanks

The paintjob is crazy gummi, still some odds and ends to get her perfect, but rideable for now

Nice one my boy! Many happy miles, now can I buy the Niner frame an fork?

I told you, anything is possible if you make me drunk enough at the towers, I might pay you to take both the Vassago and Niner is it gets messy at the bar

Nice one my boy! Many happy miles, now can I buy the Niner frame an fork?

By the like, I assume its a deal?