What FS for my wife?

racman

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure bike shops do trade ins

Damn, just enquired and you are right - will have to try and raise the cash now!' :)

I also looked at the Spez rumour. Very nice option, but I think it will be a bit more than the 20k he is looking to spend

As a woman, well last time I checked, we are quite happy to ride a "normal" bike as we are normal people.... I have a dual suss 29er and I am coping somehow..... it even has a lefty fork, trick I know, but I manage !!!

Ask around for the 2013 Scott Spark 26ers. Their prices dropped a lot due to everyone buying 29ers. My girlfriend got the Spark 650(not wheelsize), which is a 26er. She is about 1.57 so she also decided to not go the 29er route. Full xt, remote lockout for around 15k.

Otherwise go for an Anthem. Can not go wrong with them!

As a woman, well last time I checked, we are quite happy to ride a "normal" bike as we are normal people.... I have a dual suss 29er and I am coping somehow..... it even has a lefty fork, trick I know, but I manage !!!

How do we know that you are really a lady? :whistling: