94.7 Cycle Challenge 2013

StevieL

Sheesh XX start, 10:21; because I havent done any of their seeding events & R150 to re-seed using other results.

Hmmm am sure I did R4S in a reasonable time, but maybe it would be fun to slum it in the sun with the sweating masses.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can already smell that 2:30 from UU

I think you can win the overall open title if you ride a 2:30 from UU

Sheesh XX start, 10:21; because I havent done any of their seeding events & R150 to re-seed using other results.

Hmmm am sure I did R4S in a reasonable time, but maybe it would be fun to slum it in the sun with the sweating masses.

You did i was witness, left me for dead you did.

Fixed

Trol rhymes with something we can't say on an open forum. Plus I don't know what a "droll" is...

You did i was witness, left me for dead you did.

Surely not!

Are you on for 94.7 Scotty - what group have you got?

He chickened out, the Cruz is too cool for slicks... :D

ahh but no need for those...he will have to support us then

Why not learn to cycle properly and do the graft. Proper cyclist like me arent there to carry you over finish line.

Proper cyclist would analyse a race and organise a break at a good time and drop said wheel suckers in style. Klapping fellow cyclists in a race is only indicative of SWS (Small Willy Syndrome).

Proper cyclist would analyse a race and organise a break at a good time and drop said wheel suckers in style. Klapping fellow cyclists in a race is only indicative of SWS (Small Willy Syndrome).

Hmmm. Interesting.

So when exactly have you planned your tactical breakaway from Group G?

*takes out pen and notepad*

G group. From M last year. Now I'm seriously excited but don't have a green light from the boss yet! :cursing:

G seems the place to be as far as this thread is concerned.

Edited by pe3nguin

Ride to the start from you house :whistling:

Just what I thought....might very well do it, think its 15 odd km?

That is nice, justify wheel sucking. Lets get more people who dont want to do some work. In the end everyone rides around in circles. Tjop!

Ah I see, the sport you're looking for is triathlons or time trials. No bunch riding and not a chance to have your wheel sucked unless it's by accident and then they full deserve it.