94.7 Cycle Challenge 2013

StevieL

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

we are riding from Edenvale at 5 on sunday if anyone want to join us . easy ride out , fun lap of 94 , chow then easy ride home .

any of you from the east want to avoid parking problems you welcome to join us .

Best you clarify that an easy ride for you is an avg of 35km/h.

Then race at 40+km/h and then you'll still be in the race zone so the ride home with be at 39km/h.

Best you clarify that an easy ride for you is an avg of 35km/h.

Then race at 40+km/h and then you'll still be in the race zone so the ride home with be at 39km/h.

:eek: jeez Bro , in my wildest dream .dont beleave everything you read :thumbup:

the older i get the faster i was ...........

we are riding from Edenvale at 5 on sunday if anyone want to join us . easy ride out , fun lap of 94 , chow then easy ride home .

any of you from the east want to avoid parking problems you welcome to join us .

See you at the start :thumbup:

I am staying at a friend in Randburg, in Bram Fishcer Road. According to google maps it is 18km to the start and about 20min drive. Would it be extremely tiring for me to ride there? Is there a safe cycle route that I can use? I dont know Jhb well at all and I am worried that I am going to get screwed by the road closures.

And all this on the SS I suppose.

I have booked into the Holiday Inn at the start line for Saturday night, so I am good for parking too. Not so sure when I want to exit to go home though? Will have to wait and see.

I will be doing an extra lap so the roads will be open around Woodmead by the time I am finished with that.

Hehehe you and me could share the same wife :thumbup: .....now just to get there with road closures and all....will leave nice and early just in case. Their offices are in woodmead business park....

Oh so it's your fault that she is a bit grumpy lately :whistling: . Will talk to you on Sunday :ph34r:

Oh so it's your fault that she is a bit grumpy lately :whistling: . Will talk to you on Sunday :ph34r:

:clap:

Good one....but I have to burst your bubble, the wife I'm with at the moment is in quite a good mood (at the moment), so just maybe its not the same person, but how will we ever know? ( For the record, I don't share any couch pictures :devil: )

And all this on the SS I suppose.

i dont know yet , will wake up and decide which steed i want to enjoy my day on .looking forward to a fun day out .

When should we start resting and stop riding befor the race! Im aiming for sub 3 but been cramming in the training only in the last couple weeks!!

:clap:

Good one....but I have to burst your bubble, the wife I'm with at the moment is in quite a good mood (at the moment), so just maybe its not the same person, but how will we ever know? ( For the record, I don't share any couch pictures :devil: )

Maybe that between the two of you the one that keeps her happy is you.