Argus will be sold out this weekend

carbon29er

Nope me and the wife but wil try one of the charity groups

My son also missed out on an entry. How do you go about getting in on a charity group?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My son also missed out on an entry. How do you go about getting in on a charity group?

On the site there's a link to the charity groups .

Just tried to enter my Nephew and entries are closed :cursing:

Think I got one of the last entries 7:45 am this morning phew

Nope me and the wife but wil try one of the charity groups

Now here is where I have a slight problem with the charity system that they are now punting. Our entry fees already go towards charity, why inflate the price to ridiculous levels under the guise of "charity". :devil: flame suite on :devil:

Thanks to this thread myself, and my mates managed to get their entries yesterday afternoon.

+1 for the heads up, me and most of my mates did too

Now here is where I have a slight problem with the charity system that they are now punting. Our entry fees already go towards charity, why inflate the price to

ridiculous levels under the guise of "charity". :devil: flame suite on :devil:

If you sleep late you must pay lesson learned for me

I'm entered. Had to miss this years one due to the French directors deciding to pay my area a visit. My leave is in, accommodation is booked and paid for. Can't wait to ride it again.

How does the limit of 35,000 tie up to the 25,000 to 30,000 that usually finish? People not starting, did not finish, etc?

Yeah and also people racing without chips.

Going to have to use British passport and our foreign residence to get an international entry. Oops..

International entries or riding (at a chilled pace) with a charity is the way to go for people who missed the boat.

Out of interest, what is the pricing like for International entries and how does the seeding work?