The Old Mutual joBerg2c to introduce Buffalo category for heavier riders

Claudio

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great result, and obviously wappo came up with the idea, the redbull runs made this year very cool....everyone had that redmist look in their eyes as they rolled through the start of the "redbull enduro arches". I like

Great result, and obviously wappo came up with the idea, the redbull runs made this year very cool....everyone had that redmist look in their eyes as they rolled through the start of the "redbull enduro arches". I like

Apologies mini hi-jack but 2 words - SS & VG?

Well no, but he was definitely the first and most enthusiastic to adopt it. Reckon he's an activist at heart ... :D

Now we just need a Clydesdale forum on the Hub!

I am a Clydesdale but my wife thinx I am a Chippendale!!!!!!!!

My aim was to loose at least 5kg for the J2C by race date. Now if I stay where I am, I could become a contender for Buffalo Category?I don't know if it sounds like a cool idea. Well at least I am not going to have sleepless nights now worrying about the extra couple of kilos.

Well no, but he was definitely the first and most enthusiastic to adopt it. Reckon he's an activist at heart ... :D

Ja I actually meant I think he pushed for it to be introduced by the farmers. Well that is the feeling I got anyway when they spoke about it at race briefings. Anyhow, still an awesome idea, I instantly became mr min on some of those redbull runs.

Do you get weighed pre and post race? What happens if you start at 91kg, lose some weight, which happens in endurance events and finish as a smaller buffalo?

:ph34r: