killarney 13/02/08

Greenie

yeah - what happened - give us a race report!!!!

i so want to ride a wednesday killarney - maybe one day!

I suffered, suffered and suffered, never change your drink without testing first. Met Willehond, sorry if I slowed you down with all my talking. Oh, did I mention I suffered. Didn't realise cramps could get so bad. Otherwise it was fun.

I'm in no hurry to ride Killarney on Wednesdays. I did it on a Tuesday 3 weeks ago and got my a$$ handed to me on a platter. Dead

ok enough about cramps and suffering does anyone have pics

sure i have pics!! unfortunately not of last night's Killarney

Ok back to the hijack:

So Pokes i'm sure bythis time you will be able to pass your @ss in the wind!

Where's Willebrak, i want a race report

Big%20smile

OK, tea break, so here is a quick update:

Scratch caught plus one after 35 minutes.  Pace was between 40 and 44.1km/h, with little wind (thank goodness!), no colonel, no fatty, no marius, no BMC fan, no PokerFace.  Lilo was there with another bloke.

I had a nice chat with Bionic man and a cruise before the race, but did not see him, but I did not see much anyway!  Halfway through the race I remembered to swallow and probably cracked my dry throat.  Sure I tasted blood...

Anyway, big bunch, lots of attacks by the big boys and I think a few got away in the last lap or so.  Not sure as I was just trying to hang in the main bunch.  Sprint was fun, but a blur.  Very nice ride and great training.  I WILL be back!

I'm a little sorry now I missed it, I got all the way to Blouberg Road after riding from work and turned off home. Just didn't feel like riding, not sure if it was the heat or just general nafiness. Disapprove

See you next week though, we'll have to do a hub-lap-of-honour Thumbs%20Up