Rampage 2013

Tumbleweed

I want Andreau Lacondeguy to to podium, know he's more jump, but, damn he can go big and his tricks are insanely extendted

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Aggy, Doerfling, McCaul (Cam)... either one... I just like their styles and their relaxed attitutes.

Semenuk used to be a favourite, and still is a brilliant rider (possibly the best)... but he has just become too serious and obsessed with winning, the past few years.

It starts at 13:00 MST (GMT -6)... so that's 8hrs difference.

It should be starting here at approx 21:00... perfectly do-able!

Thanks for clearing that up for me :-)

Maybe I also have a few missing, haha, thanks for correction:)

Atleast some F1 to keep me busy this sunday!

Those European guys are ultra smooth, but are the as crazy as those British and their "colony", The american states of america. Think the Bear Claw still has something to prove, so def keeping eyes on his run!

I dig the Claw, but I think he's getting on a bit.

Maybe I also have a few missing, haha, thanks for correction:)

Atleast some F1 to keep me busy this sunday!

Those European guys are ultra smooth, but are the as crazy as those British and their "colony", The american states of america. Think the Bear Claw still has something to prove, so def keeping eyes on his run!

I dig the Claw, but I think he's getting on a bit.

I would love for The Claw to win...

but according to the rider list he's not in this year. Wonder if him and Sorge bust themselves since the 2013 event was first announced?!

Edited by patches

My sister lives just 3hrs from the Rampage site... next year visit might be in order :ph34r:

Used to live big bear utah.. dont think it was going then in 97-99,think only started 2001 :(

Apparently Utah's Zion National Park offers some cool trails.

Only ever really rode snow valley when there was no snow,dryslopes in summer and lake mead when camping.

Was too busy sk8ting and snowboarding with ZION ..... thats my cuz. :thumbup:

See Pierre Edouard Ferry dig, ride and set realistic expectations before qualifying at Rampage.

This isn't the first Rampage rodeo for Pierre, a.k.a. PEF. He firmly explains his build strategy this way: "You have to stay on Earth, not so much on the moon." Although the characteristics of the dirt may suggest Rampage is on another planet, it is important to remember our human limitations. In summation: keep it real.

Watch PEF keep it real with shovel work and ride time on his qualifying line for Red Bull Rampage 2013.

http://www.redbull.com/us/en/bike/stories/1331615186604/rampage-2013-pierre-edouard-ferry

Edited by kosmonooit