Hubber, Dane Walsh is down under for the World Solo 24 Hour MTB Champs

Velouria

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for all the support. It truly was an amazing experience. Gave it a good go and am super stoked with the result. Stay tuned for the blog post when I finally do get home...

Now it's time to sit and chill on a beach with my wife (and all in one pit crew) for a few days.

Hey Dane well done. Now its time to enter the Bicycling 24HR event on the 7th December at Van Gaalen - http://www.entrytime.com/index.asp?GoTo=EventInfo&EventID=3995

It might be a little too soon. I found new depths to my pain cave that are going to take a while (and lots of wine) to erase from the memory banks.

The best thing about retirement is that you get to unretire when ever you want. So, maybe.

It might be a little too soon. I found new depths to my pain cave that are going to take a while (and lots of wine) to erase from the memory banks.

The best thing about retirement is that you get to unretire when ever you want. So, maybe.

reading between the lines, that looks like a 24hours of oak valley unretirement..lekker

Nice one :thumbup:

We should pair up sometime, riding for 24 hours starts eating away at one as you get older.

• 2 weeks later...