TAKEALOT.com Launches SA’s Largest Online Only Sports Store, TAKEALOTsport.com

Matt

TAKEALOT.com, South Africa’s fastest growing online store, now hosts the country’s largest online only sports store - TAKEALOTsport.com.  “With the rapidly growing number of products & brands within our Sport category this was a natural progression for us.” says CEO Kim Reid,

Click here to view the article

Been buying from Takealot for years.

A little tip if you want to get your goods delivered quicker to you. If they allow COD (and the amount is reasonable), then opt for that. I've ordered COD at 11h30 and had it on my desk by 14h00 :)

Been buying from Takealot for years.

A little tip if you want to get your goods delivered quicker to you. If they allow COD (and the amount is reasonable), then opt for that. I've ordered COD at 11h30 and had it on my desk by 14h00 :)

Yah, its really the only SA online shop I use frequently. Good choice and sometimes they will even source a model for you thats not on their catalog if its from a brand they represent. My wife lost her Tom Tom windscreen mount and they sourced one for her no problem at all.

Yip being using them for years, From when they were take2. Always had great service. Big thumbs up. One thing that they no longer have was a service where you could order from the USA and UK, using Amazon and they would arrange all the shipping etc. that was very cool

Great place, will recommend. Needs a little more products online.

Edited by Ruan de Lange