10+ consecutive 94.7 races completed

IanC

I saw on the 94.7 webpage that if you have completed 10 or more consecutive 94.7 races you must mail the race office and you will get a special race number.

Probably to tell everyone that you are crazy!!

Well I completed 11 in a row from 2000 to 2010 and mailed them with my details and got no acknowledgement that they received my info and verified it.

Anyone else that have completed 10 or more in a row that have send a mail to the race office?

Did you get any response?

Seems there are not a lot of crazies that keep on coming back every year.

And the only reason I missed the last 2 years was due to being out of the country at the time.

Regards completed 10, the August sent me notification to collect my yellow number for the 11th, but 94.7 i see don't do this.

This will be my 12th consecutive, mail sent, will see what they come back with.

You normally get the colour striping for 10+ & the MTB race back to back @ registration.

I've asked for a specific special number, let's see if they do something funky for me ;)

On numbers, i really hope we don't get those crappy stick on things like they gave us last year #EpicFail!

This will be my 12th consecutive, mail sent, will see what they come back with.

You normally get the colour striping for 10+ & the MTB race back to back @ registration.

I've asked for a specific special number, let's see if they do something funky for me ;)

On numbers, i really hope we don't get those crappy stick on things like they gave us last year #EpicFail!

See this is were I say battle to get rid of bad habits... the stick on number is brilliant as you still pin it but guess what no flapping around in the wind....

I posted this on my FB status earlier this week:

This year marks my 11th 94.7 Cycle Challenge and its the 1st time ever that I have gotten an "A" seeding index. I decided to breakdown my results and this is what I got.

I have ridden the race once on an MTB it was the 1st 94.7 I did in a time of 4:55 starting in group "OG"

I have then done 6 races on my tricycle with an average time of 5:42

I have ridden it on my road bike 3 times all under sub three with the best being last year in "C" Group with a 2:40

"A" group I expect a 2:30 this year pretty please hahahahaha

• 4 weeks later...

I always thought doing two laps consecutively is considered hard core.

Boy! Was I wrong. Doing 10 laps consecutively, now THAT is HARDCORE!

I have completed 12. I mailed them and got response. Will receive a special number at collection