First AM Bike

Bra B

Btw. I felt the same way about my revelation as you do. Truly superb fork. But that circus expert of yours is a different animal.

that thing is beastly. dunno if you've ridden it before, u should really try it. dunno how the hell 80mm can feel so well controlled. boggles the mind.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I recently picked up a 2nd hand 2012 Stumpjumper FSR Comp (140mm) for R13k and so far been super impressed with it. Its not a true AM bike like the Meta AM but it is more than capable enough for most people. I have hit the road gaps at G Spot on it a few times and it handled it with ease.

http://ep1.pinkbike.org/p5pb7918400/p5pb7918400.jpg

I recently picked up a 2nd hand 2012 Stumpjumper FSR Comp (140mm) for R13k and so far been super impressed with it. Its not a true AM bike like the Meta AM but it is more than capable enough for most people. I have hit the road gaps at G Spot on it a few times and it handled it with ease.

ooooh, it most definitely IS a true AM bike, bro!

ooooh, it most definitely IS a true AM bike, bro!

Well, if it had a dropper post I would say THEN that it is sharp AM bike ;)

Man I wish I jumped when those 2012 26" stumpies were going. If I could only find one now, I think I might just by my 29'er Stumpy a little baby brother to play with.

Well, if it had a dropper post I would say THEN that it is sharp AM bike ;)

Man I wish I jumped when those 2012 26" stumpies were going. If I could only find one now, I think I might just by my 29'er Stumpy a little baby brother to play with.

Yeah I believe they were going for cheap new at one stage but my one was in really great condition with dropper post, boo bar, tubless etc upgrades so I am stoked :thumbup:

I bought a brand new 2012 Stumpy 26" in April for R13250. Best thing that I have bought in years!!!! I love it, and I think Spez is an awesome brand! :thumbup:

I bought a brand new 2012 Stumpy 26" in April for R13250. Best thing that I have bought in years!!!! I love it, and I think Spez is an awesome brand! :thumbup:

Yeah I believe they were going for nothing but they got snatched up very quickly. I also wasn't looking then. Anyway, mine is like new with a few upgrades so I'm not complaining.

Edited by Brawler

Yeah, there were a BUNCH of you at the Dirtopia enduro earlier this year. All from Revolution CyCles.

Awesome bike, awesome price. Was literally 40% off list price!

Yeah I believe they were going for nothing but they got snatched up very quickly. I also wasn't looking then. Anyway, mine is like new with a few upgrades so I'm not complaining.

Dude. Even tho it's 2nd hand. With a dropper, tjopless conversion and proper bars n stem that's a killer deal. The guys who got them for 13k new got proper, proper deals.