Darryl Gove

Bondi Beach

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mr Winter, Bondi Beach is a woman if you must know. I used to work for the Amashova for 2 and a half years and gained awesome experience and met some wonderful people within the cycling industry. Darryl approached me to work for him and after 5 months of not receiving a salary i resigned. This is a lot of money for me and i am not the only one he has done this to. He has a reputation here in Durban within the cycling fraternity and would appreciate some help from anyone who know his whereabouts.

Faark!!

This dude really sounds like a ripe piece of shyte!!

Pleae, guys - jokes aside...If you can assist in locating the b@ast@rd...please help.

Anyone who cons with the Cycling Widows Trust is low....

Yes...at least we have all the facts now

Calling someone a con man on a forum may not be such a good idea...

I didn't know speaking the truth was a crime, Tumbleweed! If there's a better word to use, please enlighten me. I am only trying to get what is rightfully owed to me. Money that is enough to pay for mine and my fiance honeymoon next year.

Mr Winter, Bondi Beach is a woman if you must know. I used to work for the Amashova for 2 and a half years and gained awesome experience and met some wonderful people within the cycling industry. Darryl approached me to work for him and after 5 months of not receiving a salary i resigned. This is a lot of money for me and i am not the only one he has done this to. He has a reputation here in Durban within the cycling fraternity and would appreciate some help from anyone who know his whereabouts.

Women are legally allowed to have wives in this day and age :ph34r:

I think 5 months Salary is a lot of money for anybody so I can imagine the injustice you are feeling. Have you and the other people tried to take any legal action against him?

I hope you get justice and he gets what he deserves!!!

I didn't know speaking the truth was a crime, Tumbleweed! If there's a better word to use, please enlighten me. I am only trying to get what is rightfully owed to me. Money that is enough to pay for mine and my fiance honeymoon next year.

If you charge him with fraud, he won't be able to leave the country if you get the investigating officer to withdraw his travel rights based on your facts.

That stops him from moving on and you can continue with claims at leasure.

We have no greater ability to get you what is rightfully yours than does a dodo to bring itself back from extinction... take your work contract + proof that he didn't pay you and proof that he defrauded funds and go to the cops... Follow Ed-Zulu's advice.

Conducting a 'trial by media' with the lynch mob here assembled before you is irresponsible and should he get wind of it, he could easily turn it against you and level a charge of libel against you, especially if you have no solid proof of his wrongdoings.

I can understand you're aggrieved, but unless he's been convicted of a crime, it's unwise to label him a criminal.

Edit: eeek said it better.

Edited by Tumbleweed

That is what the CCMA is for - give them a call and log a complaint.

http://www.ccma.org.za/

That is what the CCMA is for - give them a call and log a complaint.

http://www.ccma.org.za/

I think you only have a 30 day period from dismissal / resignation to log a complaint Edited by Wil6

I can understand you're aggrieved, but unless he's been convicted of a crime, it's unwise to label him a criminal.

Edit: eeek said it better.

I believe in the original post she said he has a judgement against him. I'm not sure what this means, exactly.

If you charge him with fraud, he won't be able to leave the country if you get the investigating officer to withdraw his travel rights based on your facts.

That stops him from moving on and you can continue with claims at leasure.

That's a clever move and will hit him where it hurts the most.

Funny how when you corner guys like this the money owing magically appears

I believe in the original post she said he has a judgement against him. I'm not sure what this means, exactly.

He will not be able to open accounts, apply for loans, vehicle finance etc etc. Kinda like ITC.