Cyclist mugged and shot yesterday afternoon close to Woodlands

awesme

Carte Blanch did a story awhile back maybe its time for a more serious follow up. This just grinds my nuts!!!!!!! :cursing:

We tried to get them for years to do a story.

They didn't really have money in the budget for it (we were told)

It took a bike jacking of a celeb to eventually get them to run the story.

They did well in that they allowed a longer time slot than they do for most programs.

I don't see a follow up story as no success has been achieved .

The only thing I see possibly happening is they they run a story in exposing the uselessness of the police force and the various wards allowing peeps to just squat wherever they please.

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Post this to Carte Blanche and Dereks twitter pages.....

http://carteblanche....storysubmission

here is the link to submit a story, suggest the guy who had his helmet shot should maybe submit it..

Carte Blanch did a story awhile back maybe its time for a more serious follow up. This just grinds my nuts!!!!!!! :cursing:

Guys, anyway of collating the first hand accounts of all the victims who have posted here on theHub?

If we can have all the facts together in one submission and decrease the workload on data gathering for CB, I think we could get some action on this.

Do you guys agree with this approach?

I will do anything in my ability to have these savages brought to book.

Useless, corrupt police and government.

Flipping sue me you pathetic bunch.

I am bloody tired of all this.

I will shoot back - I am going to carry from now on.

I am so pissed off I could do a little pay back right now.

Cowards, bastards etc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can Garmins be traced....?

They can get flagged, and Garmin can block it. Possibly trace it if it can get a signal.

Great to hear the cyclist is oaky - well considering what happened.

Do we need to start carrying firearms now? I mean shoot back in self defense and we will probably be the ones getting locked up... What a great justice system

How about designing a cycling jacket in which we can holster our pistols. I`ll order one as we have the same problem in Stellenbosch when cycling past Khayamandi to Jonkershoek and Franschoek. :cursing: :devil:

They can get flagged, and Garmin can block it. Possibly trace it if it can get a signal.

Garmin 800's signal is one way I thought so no tracing?

Garmin 800's signal is one way I thought so no tracing?

No no, when it gets uploaded, aka used. Garmin will be able to see where it gets used.

No no, when it gets uploaded, aka used. Garmin will be able to see where it gets used.

Ah OK sorry didn't think of it in that way!

Seriously... this is absolutely shocking... do we have to wait for someone to get shot dead before there is a reaction? I am soooo glad to hear the cyclist is ok .... what next? Stoop to their pathetic level and fight back? I think each bike should have a mini pipe bomb built into the frame, activated by a simple call to the device. KABOOOOM... enough to blow the nuts off violator. AND special dye to identify said thief if he survives as he will need medical assistance if he doesnt wanna bleed to death.

Seriously... this is absolutely shocking... do we have to wait for someone to get shot dead before there is a reaction? I am soooo glad to hear the cyclist is ok .... what next? Stoop to their pathetic level and fight back? I think each bike should have a mini pipe bomb built into the frame, activated by a simple call to the device. KABOOOOM... enough to blow the nuts off violator. AND special dye to identify said thief if he survives as he will need medical assistance if he doesnt wanna bleed to death.

What the Lady said +100 and million times worse.

I am starting to think that a few well placed lit matches in the area will get rids of the pests for a while...

http://carteblanche....storysubmission

here is the link to submit a story, suggest the guy who had his helmet shot should maybe submit it..

Thanks Kingalton, I have already submitted to Carte Blanche so we'll see what happens.

I'm meeting Pretoria News and Rekord today. I was also interviewed on 702 and it's going into the Beeld tomorrow. I'm doing my bit to get as much exposure to this as possible to stop these savage attacks!

Why would you want to track the Garmin?

We all know its in the squatter camp!

We could find the culprits and the buyers of these bikes etc .

Have you brought this to the attention of Gareth Edwards from eNCA ?

G

Thanks Kingalton, I have already submitted to Carte Blanche so we'll see what happens.

I'm meeting Pretoria News and Rekord today. I was also interviewed on 702 and it's going into the Beeld tomorrow. I'm doing my bit to get as much exposure to this as possible to stop these savage attacks!