Cyclist mugged and shot yesterday afternoon close to Woodlands

awesme

Hmmm

think we need to get the media onto it again, ye sure because t was not reported the specific bike recoveries won't happen, but they now know of a problem, to h3ll with was it reported,

They know of a problem, either act on it or get the media to show their "uselessness, don't care attitude" to everyone.

G

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Scared to say, this is PTA, either they start looking into it or I can see the community looking into it themselves and they won't like the way the community will look into it.

G

My wife was in the Pta East Community forum meeting with the Police yesterday. Sorry to say it guys, but a bunch of white cyclists getting robbed of their bicycles (even if it included being shot at or stabbed), is not getting any attention at all. They reckon because the incidents weren't reported there's nothing they can do.....

Of course it was reported.

Is that what Captain Steenkamp said?

My wife was in the Pta East Community forum meeting with the Police yesterday. Sorry to say it guys, but a bunch of white cyclists getting robbed of their bicycles (even if it included being shot at or stabbed), is not getting any attention at all. They reckon because the incidents weren't reported there's nothing they can do.....

They were reported but because it was not a commuter that was mugged or shot at they probably send it to file 13.

Pretty generic response from them as they are too damn lazy, embarrassed and nonchalant to address the issue.

They know very well the only way to eradicate the rot, is to eradicate the rot they leave to squat, and no siree Bob, this we simply can not do.

When reported, do they not still give a case number, or some sort of reference number...

G

They were reported but because it was not a commuter that was mugged or shot at they probably send it to file 13.

Pretty generic response from them as they are too damn lazy, embarrassed and nonchalant to address the issue.

They know very well the only way to eradicate the rot, is to eradicate the rot they leave to squat, and no siree Bob, this we simply can not do.

When reported, do they not still give a case number, or some sort of reference number...

G

Every case that gets reported , even the theft of a pencil will have a case number.

So, in that case for all the cases reported the reporters should have case numbers, lets get these to the media...

Proof they talking BS, when they/police say the cases were not reported.

G

Every case that gets reported , even the theft of a pencil will have a case number.

So, in that case for all the cases reported the reporters should have case numbers, lets get these to the media...

Proof they talking BS, when they/police say the cases were not reported.

G

Yes, BS and BS of note, so when they sit in their little policing forum they just escalate the BS so their stats can look good.

"We have had 30 housebreakings and we arrested 4 thugs with the help of the community and our BRAVE (KFC chomping) officers"

"We had 3 white guys attacked on bicycles, one is a case of attempted murder, we suspect that the illegal squatters (whom we can't eradicate , it's their home) are the possible suspects here"

The top one looks better.

The bottom one , it's easier to say.

"We can't help these cyclists if they don't report the incident"

I know a car accident has to be reported within 24 hours,

what about these attacks. Can the guys not go report them still, for those not reported.

Think if I remember correct, 2 of them was report, don't bout the other 2.

G

Did we really think that SAPS would do anything about this. A few advantaged people being relieved of their expensive toys by the previously/currently disadvantaged, indigent squatters. SAPS just could not be bothered. Too busy taking the gravy from the gravy train.

Did we really think that SAPS would do anything about this. A few advantaged people being relieved of their expensive toys by the previously/currently disadvantaged, indigent squatters. SAPS just could not be bothered. Too busy taking the gravy from the gravy train.

Preach it brother........preach it :thumbup:

A bit long I know, but still very interesting

This WAS AN INTERESTING comment on the News24 site

Please explain to me the term "PREVIOUSLY DISADVANTAGED" with special reference to the following...

1. Who "disadvantaged" the black people of the interior of Southern Africa before the (supposed) belligerent 'white' settlers moved inland in the mid- 19thcentury? The fact is, what the 'settlers' found was not a hugely advanced infrastructure, deep mines, airports, vast libraries of written works, grandiose institutions of learning, etc. No, as little as 170 years ago they found masses of black people (indigenous to the Southern tip of Africa and continuously migrating) living on the fringes of the Stone Age, dressed in animal skins, wielding sticks, living in primitive dwellings, dragging and carrying things around, not knowing what a wheel was or that it existed since 3500BC and being used by the ‘whites’ as a daily tool.

2. Ethiopia - this is an African country that was NEVER colonised. Today it's one of the most desolate places on the planet. Question: Who "disadvantaged" the people of Ethiopia?

3. Put Zimbabwe and Germany next to each other and explain the differences. In 1945 Germany was (for all intents and purposes) flattened to the ground and torn in half. Fifteen years later, West Germany was described as an "Economic Wonder." Around the same time as the end of Apartheid, Germany was re-unified. It yanked the (unified) Germany back four decades in time. Yet, in (around) 15 years (for the second time in a few decades) it built an 'economic wonder' and is today fast becoming a global leader in almost every aspect. Reminder: Germany has a lineage strongly associated with WHITE AFRIKAANS-SPEAKING people...

On the "flip side," Zimbabwe was handed one of the wealthiest countries in the WORLD (e.g. a currency that was worth more than the US Dollar and known as "The bread basket of Africa"). What is it today? It's competing with Ethiopia to be the most desolate hell-hole on the planet! Can you explain that?

I can carry on for days - but that's enough for now. Just one more request: please respect the intellect of our audience and refrain from cheap (ANC-like) red herrings, such as. calling people "racists."

Kindly answer the following questions - directly and with tangible substance:

In parting, I would suggest the following: The term "Previously Disadvantaged' is as much a fantasy as is the delusional lunacy that threatens voters with the revenge of the ancestors (a bit like the "rapture" we are all eagerly awaiting for the 4 017th time since 2000 alone). It's the same delusional insanity that claims the words "KILL THE BOER" really means "Come over to my mansion for tea and biscuits."

You cannot take something from somebody WHO NEVER HAD IT! So what is it that white people, specifically white men, are supposed to "give back" to black people? Can they explain what it is that white men took from blacks?

1. LAND? Blacks NEVER owned any land. Any form of formal ownership is a Western concept. The 'black' tribes of the mid-19th century haphazardly temporarily SETTLED in an ad hoc manner - effectively governed by tribal savagery. In other words, the most savage blacks ruled the land (a bit like Hillbrow today). They simply ran away until they could not run any more - not having ANY grasp of the concept of a horizon or, for that matter, any measure of finite land mass - e.g. a boundary that is the fundamental concept of ownership.

2. MINERALS? More hallucinations aside - e.g. ancient gold mines, a little bit like the Zimbabwe Ruins (or the Pyramids, etc). NEXT to the magnificent structure, the indigenous people build stone-age dwellings out of mud and sticks (at best emulating the birds). Minerals beneficiation is an entirely Imperialist/Western concept - in fact, in many ways, it saw some of the most tangible advances by WHITE SOUTH AFRICAN MEN. Proof is obtained by perusing some of the academic paper at Wits' Engineering Library.

3. WEALTH? Money, capital and the pivotal mechanisms of wealth allowed people to breathe, eat, have children, and live a rather healthy, productive and fulfilling life. But wealth also allowed the cognitive development that led to daft comments - ALL of Western origins. In fact, the key advancements in modern finance and economics were made by the DUTCH. Why do you think New York's financial district is called Wall Street? It was initially 'Wal Straat' - yes, the Dutch settlers took their cognitive substance there as well... They were the same Dutch people who were the direct descendants of exploreres who landed at the Cape in 1652. In fact, the modern 'WEALTH system' was originated by the Dutch and it funded the explorations around the tip of Africa.

4. THE REST? Perhaps we also took their aircraft, their Breitling watches, their Italian suits, their German luxury limousines, their 'Blue Light Brigades' and their Space Shuttles?

Mmmm...Don't you just hate the implicit assumption that 'whites' stole from 'blacks?'

What happened to my childhood days when my role model lineup of heroes were Superman, Batman, Police-man, Spiderman and a few others. What happened to that incredible safe feeling when you saw a police officer with those proud yellow stars on his shoulders. When was the last time you heard them shout and make tactical moves to stop someone before something bad happened. Police men and women were my heroes growing up, I begged my parents to swing by if I saw a blue light because I knew that when the blue lights are there things would be safe. Heroes help!!!, where and how they can. They don't look/wait for excuses, paperwork, political pressure, compensation or rewards for what they accomplish. They keep their chins up and their egos down. I'm sorry to say, but my Hero-feeling about the police has disappeared all to quickly. :(

What happened to my childhood days when my role model lineup of heroes were Superman, Batman, Police-man, Spiderman and a few others. What happened to that incredible safe feeling when you saw a police officer with those proud yellow stars on his shoulders. When was the last time you heard them shout and make tactical moves to stop someone before something bad happened. Police men and women were my heroes growing up, I begged my parents to swing by if I saw a blue light because I knew that when the blue lights are there things would be safe. Heroes help!!!, where and how they can. They don't look/wait for excuses, paperwork, political pressure, compensation or rewards for what they accomplish. They keep their chins up and their egos down. I'm sorry to say, but my Hero-feeling about the police has disappeared all to quickly. :(

Its seem today to be a policemen is to obtain a certian positon and power that can be used to benefit one self . In SA it used to be a honour to be a policeman and people did there jobs with a sence of proud. If I were in trouble I wont even phone the cops thats how much I trust them .