The Hub at Africa Cycle Fair this weekend

Claudio

This weekend 25-27 October sees the inaugural Africa Cycle Fair, run by Artlogic, happening at Blue Hills Equestrian Estate, 5km north of Kyalami. Be sure to join us and enjoy the first cycle fair to hit our fine shores in a long time.

Click here to view the article

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's coined as Africa's first cycle fair, but I've updated the copy to state that it's the first in a while.

I haven't heard anything, but I doubt that they would leave it so late without saying anything or changing the logo with the location

What I heard about moving to the Dome is the 94.7 exhibition, number collection, this will be at the Dome this year.

G

I heard something that it was moved to the dome, can't see anything on their webpage?

Edited by awesme

ok, question, looking at the topic title and the discussion, how does the discussion relate to the topic?

G

I heard something that it was moved to the dome, can't see anything on their webpage?

Perhaps some people are confusing this exhibition with the 94.7 Expo, which indeed has moved to the Dome?

We will be featuring a fancy couch at our stand! So come by and take the Ultimate couch pic!

You can also check out our new Hub Kit in the flesh... and we may have a Hub tee or two to give away.

Look forward to seeing some of you there!

Maybe I am missing something, but it doesn't look like specialized will be there? - I was hoping for some lekker specials