2014 Tour De France

ScottCM

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 km rule applies yes, Gerald'

What If there's a split in the same group of 1 or two seconds on the line, what time do they get?

The winner or the 2 second split to the group?

What If there's a split in the same group of 1 or two seconds on the line, what time do they get?

The winner or the 2 second split to the group?

The winner of that particular bunch's time applies

Close... very close

post-1372-0-00449800-1405093215_thumb.png

Close... very close

post-1372-0-00449800-1405093215_thumb.png

Schucks I feel for the guy. Just cant get the win!

"In the morning after the crash I went on the rollers and I couldn't push more than 80 watts. The doctor came and he asked me if I could push more but I couldn't because it was so painful. I got on the bus and we made the call to not start," he said.

"It goes without saying that the morning I pulled out of the race was the worst moment I've ever had in cycling. To give up in the Tour de France like that was crushing. It was heartbreaking. I was on the bus with tears in my eyes because I knew that I couldn't ride my bike anymore," said an emotional Schleck.

"Maybe I could see it coming. The night I abandoned I was up until midnight with the physio. They were very good and tried to reassure me but I could see in their eyes that they knew I was out of the race."

Cyclingnews

The maillot jaune looks in control hey

TVG the big loser - caught behind a crash

BMC will be concerned