Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sagan ,,, haters going to hate, but I love him

Wouldn't mind a set of German pistons like MR GORILLA

Sagan ,,, haters going to hate, but I love him

Wouldn't mind a set of German pistons like MR GORILLA

Are you here?

Never see such traffic jams in my life.

No, that was two years ago. U obv r....enjoy, it's a great town! Hire a city bike :)

@ProCyclingStats:

Number of abandoned riders after first week #TDF

2014: 13

2013: 10

2012: 17

2011: 11

2010: 11

2009: 9

2008: 11

2007: 9

2006: 9

2005: 9

Looks like par for the course is 10 with the exception of 2012 & 2014

So I still think Valverde has a great chance, he is 16/1 at the bookies for winner - amazingly R750 bet can make you R12,000. My view is Nibali will fade and it will be between Contador and Valverde to fight it out, but I like Movistar

So I still think Valverde has a great chance, he is 16/1 at the bookies for winner - amazingly R750 bet can make you R12,000. My view is Nibali will fade and it will be between Contador and Valverde to fight it out, but I like Movistar

In my famously terrible hub predictions I reckon it's gonna be a one horse spanish race. Contador is one annoying little man.

I would like anyone but Contador to win but alas I don't see that happening...

If Vincenzo goes anything like last year's Giro, he wont fade, and he still has a great advantage and a good team.

Edited by kosmonooit

If Vincenzo goes anything like last year's Giro, he wont fade, and he still has a great advantage and a good team.

He was dropped on more than one climb at the Dauphine this year. Not the same form as last year

He was dropped on more than one climb at the Dauphine this year. Not the same form as last year

Chris Horner's GC Predictions

http://www.cyclingfans.com/node/13766

Note his comments about Vincenzo's form .. so we will see, no doubt. I reckon its between him and El Berto, but I am still hoping for Michal in the top three.

Edited by kosmonooit