2014 Tour De France

ScottCM

Hoping Sagaaan can take a win today...

Me too. Kid really deserves a stage win.

Edited by Gen

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know I'm 11 stages behind but are they seriously only have one time trial the entire tour. Seems a bit rigged for a mountain goat to win the tour this year?

What happened to at least a TTT or two TT's??

I only got to see the second half of Monday's stage yesterday and was very disappointed with Richie Porte. You think he's abiding his time or he doesn't have it?

So looking ahead to the end of the tour/paris.

Yellow jersey - nibs has got it, would be overwhelming favourite but is going to have to work his butt off to keep it all the way.

Green/points - Sagan has a monster lead 287, coquard on 156 and kittel on 146. he'll keep on going for it, and probably not enough other points left for anyone else to overhaul him.

polka dot/KOM - rodriguez is on 51, voekler 34...lots to come here, would need voekler to get into a break as he doesn't have the measure of jrod when it gets steep.

white/juvies - 3 way split with Bardet, pinot and kwiatkowski all within 2 minutes.

I think the polka dot and white jersey are going to be the highlights to watch more than the yellow this year. Would love to see Voekler fight for it day after day...I think he has something special. Don't normally like frenchman.

I know I'm 11 stages behind but are they seriously only have one time trial the entire tour. Seems a bit rigged for a mountain goat to win the tour this year?

What happened to at least a TTT or two TT's??

Even the timetrial has got quite a few bumps in it.

I think the polka dot and white jersey are going to be the highlights to watch more than the yellow this year. Would love to see Voekler fight for it day after day...I think he has something special. Don't normally like frenchman.

Yo, Mom how you doing ?

Cant see it happening after monday's stage....he was flapping from halfway. He might have the will but I think the boat has sailed on his ability

Yo, Mom how you doing ?

Long time since been on the Hub. Long time since actually did any real riding. But doing really really good thanks. Healthy and fit but not so fit, ha ha. The Tour has made me nostalgic.

10444704_10204296677324221_9219666974365305494_n.jpg?oh=1cf3128c46f8164adbe4ad49b06f4941&oe=543CA20B&__gda__=1414369630_db24257a23625db8918198aaa8219ad3

For those that doubt the bike on roof rack story, but thanks for the magnum PI stuff.

Edited by JA-Q001

Long time since been on the Hub. Long time since actually did any real riding. But doing really really good thanks. Healthy and fit but not so fit, ha ha. The Tour has made me nostalgic.

know what you mean about nostalgia, but pleased things are going well.

Cant see it happening after monday's stage....he was flapping from halfway. He might have the will but I think the boat has sailed on his ability

I think you may be right.

on a lighter note.

For the "Berto" fan's.

post-40232-0-51477800-1405437427_thumb.jpg

Never was a fan, still not.

But huge respect for his courage now.

"You can take a hardman and make him a cyclist, but...." (To paraphrase).

10444704_10204296677324221_9219666974365305494_n.jpg?oh=1cf3128c46f8164adbe4ad49b06f4941&oe=543CA20B&__gda__=1414369630_db24257a23625db8918198aaa8219ad3

For those that doubt the bike on roof rack story, but thanks for the magnum PI stuff.

That's just abuse

I'm calling the SPCA right now