Free 20% off ASG discount voucher

Knorpantoffel

So this weekend I won a prize at the Sondela race. Turns out it is a 20% discount voucher from ASG sports. I contacted them and this voucher can only be used at their office in Willow Glen and they don't have an online shop where one can have a look at what is for sale. Needless to say this must be there greatest prize I have ever won in my entire life, I mean wow!!!

It is so great that i will give it away to anybody that is willing to come fetch it at my house in Centurion.

Edited by Knorpantoffel

So this weekend I won a prize at the Sondela race. Turns out it is a 20% discount voucher from ASG sports. I contacted them and this voucher can only be used at their office in Willow Glen and they don't have an online shop where one can have a look at what is for sale. Needless to say this must be there greatest prize I have ever won in my entire life, I mean wow!!!

It is so great that i will give it away to anybody that is willing to come fetch it at my house in Centurion.

They can't really have an "online shop". They're distributors :P

Couldn't you just order something from them over the phone and they send you the invoice with the 20% discount applied and ship the item to you? Or am I missing something?

Couldn't you just order something from them over the phone and they send you the invoice with the 20% discount applied and ship the item to you? Or am I missing something?

Here is the communication:

Dear ASG,

i won a 20% off asg voucher at the Sondela Super Classic this weekend and would like to redeem it. do you have an online shop where i can see your products? or how would i redeem it?

Hi,

You can only use your voucher at our office in Willow Glen. Sorry there is no online shop.

Edited by Knorpantoffel

Here is the communication:

Dear ASG,

i won a 20% off asg voucher at the Sondela Super Classic this weekend and would like to redeem it. do you have an online shop where i can see your products? or how would i redeem it?

Hi,

You can only use your voucher at our office in Willow Glen. Sorry there is no online shop.

But surely you can call that office, place the order, have the discount applied, do an EFT and have the order shipped?

I doubt they'd expect you to physically go to their office.

"Sorry there is no online shop."

How can I place an Order if they don't have something for me to look at?

Anyways, I don't realy have the bucks to buy anything at the moment. So the "prize" they gave me won't realy help me at all. But maybe somebody here would like to buy a R50k Pinerello then this voucher would give them R10k off.

Please call the office - based on your physical location we will find a participating dealer near you and where you can go and redeem your voucher (on any of the ASG brands listed on the voucher)....hope this helps.

Please call Lizle on 012 871 4130

Rgds

ag

Please call the office - based on your physical location we will find a participating dealer near you and where you can go and redeem your voucher (on any of the ASG brands listed on the voucher)....hope this helps.

ag

a[SUCK]g

Who gives a 20% discount voucher as a prize?

"Sorry there is no online shop."

How can I place an Order if they don't have something for me to look at?

Anyways, I don't realy have the bucks to buy anything at the moment. So the "prize" they gave me won't realy help me at all. But maybe somebody here would like to buy a R50k Pinerello then this voucher would give them R10k off.

Check the fine print..Probably a limit in there somewhere.

Dear Knorpantoffel,

I would like to investigate this for you - sounds very strange that you would have 'won' a 20% discount voucher. Sometimes these are included in our goodie bags (for some events where we have dealers supporting them) but it is not a 'prize' for winning a category (I would think).

Which category did you win or podium in to 'win' this voucher - I can just check if there was a mixup of some kind.

Rgds

ag

After the Race they gave away prizes at the awards ceremony, this was right after they gave the prizes to the winners. There must have been 4 or 5 additional prizes besides those given to the winners. So to answer your question I didn’t win the race or a category, but I was presented the prize by a guy with a microphone in front of a crowd of people.