Dreamy Long Travel / AM Hardtails

Hairy

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gummi buy it, I'll fetch it and box it for you, after a test ride or 10

...only to be conveniently 'mugged' while on ride #1...then post in "boast about your latest purchase' a month later...A kingdom Vendetta with PURPLE bling :ph34r:  :devil:  

EDIT: ...with lots of orange bling in classifieds haha

Edited by morneS555

So envious man.

There is nothing more boutique than a custom built steel frame to your specific geometry and dimensions.

Have you considered a Mercer frame???

Will see what it'll cost but my feel is that it'll be quite a bit more than my frame budget.

No not Rick but I asked him and he said he would find out for you.

Thanks man - Realistically though if they only sell it as a complete bike they probably won't just do a favour and supply a frame only but no harm in asking.

Local, boutique, custom Ti frame, drop us a line  :thumbup:

Ti, would love but again I fear that'll be out of budget. Will contact you though to see what I'll be in for.

Sorry Tchjina ... that is a size large, even if you dropped the saddle all the way it would still not work for you.

Therefore I would humbly offer my services to test ride the bike for an undisclosed period of time to ensure that all is in working order.

Gummi buy it, I'll fetch it and box it for you, after a test ride or 10