Hairy

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
On 8/2/2021 at 9:42 AM, burger 555 said:

If you are willing to wait a while then get the new Trek Roscoe. 65° head angle, 140mm travel en thru axle frame. Will be an epic bike in my opinion

+1 for the new roscoe,  the spec SA is going to get isn't great but buy the frame and build it how you like 

Pricing seems t0 be around the 10k mark for the frames 

5 hours ago, Eddy Gordo said:

Cybro

p5pb21249419.jpg
p5pb21249420.jpg
Since 2019, Cybro has been designing and producing bikes in Italy. The N6 is a custom size carbon hardtail with Pinion C1.12 gear box.

Was about to say concealing an ebike motor that well was akin to cheating, then I realized it's a gearbox. All I can say is wow, and who do I need to make a cheque out to (after winning the lotto tomorrow night obviously)

20 minutes ago, DonatelloOnPinarello said:

Was about to say concealing an ebike motor that well was akin to cheating, then I realized it's a gearbox. All I can say is wow, and who do I need to make a cheque out to (after winning the lotto tomorrow night obviously)

Droool, stunning right.  Pity that the crank has to be completely stationary for that Pinion C1.12 gearbox to change gears.  For the many of us who don’t possess SS-on-the-trails superpowers it must be much less fun on a longer varying-gradient climb. Then again, I ain’t affording one in the early future.

Edited by justinafrika

• 5 weeks later...