Dreamy Long Travel / AM Hardtails

Hairy

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Hairy said:

I like the Marino Bikes, and that you can customise the bike too makes it a interesting option

I've got a buddy who has currently got a Marino in production... really keen to see how it turns out! Won't end up on this thread though as it's got some squish in the back. 

2 hours ago, lancebranquinho@gmail.com said:

Marino is an honest guy with great bike building skills. Frames aren’t light but the finishing is superb.

He is very busy, but it is worth the wait.

marino2021.jpg

If I just had the capital to pimp my ride like this... dreaming...

10 minutes ago, Hairy said:

cybro_n6_trail_hardtail_3-jpg.jpg

cybro_n6_trail_hardtail_7-jpg.jpg

cybro_n6_trail_hardtail_4-jpg.jpg

This a beautiful machine. Pinion n belt driven, will eventually be seeing alot more of this on the trails 

I always preferred the look of a nice slack hardtail ,so clean

14 hours ago, MajG said:

This a beautiful machine. Pinion n belt driven, will eventually be seeing alot more of this on the trails 

I always preferred the look of a nice slack hardtail ,so clean

Stunning right!?  Not a fan of that pinion system when the crank has to be completely stationary before changing gears, awkward on some inclines.

54 minutes ago, justinafrika said:

Stunning right!?  Not a fan of that pinion system when the crank has to be completely stationary before changing gears, awkward on some inclines.

True, but guess after few rides you will eventually adapt to the new way to change

Or in a year or so they will get some advancement in tech and won't need to have stationary crank to change

This bike tho, is droolworthy