Interest in Cape Town CBD rides?

bikebefok

afterwork would be good for me. where from? rroute?

Open to suggestions, just came back from UK, work in CBD, keen to get a group ride going, anything nice and mountainous/scenic but not a total hammerfest would suit me.

Join our weekly Wednesday Table mountain morning ride? Actually ride a few times a week - check the table mountain thread.

Join our weekly Wednesday Table mountain morning ride? Actually ride a few times a week - check the table mountain thread.

Don't own a MTB :( By mountainous I guess I meant something like Chappies. Road only at present. Edited by bikebefok

Great time of year to take an afternoon ride from CBD around Sea Point, Camps Bay, Llandadnou, Chappies etc.

Roads bound to be packed so don't worry too much if you can't get a group going.

Yeah that's what I had worked out. Though my CT sense of direction is still sketchy the mountain is always a fixed reference. I will set this up soon via the hub and my place of works twitter feed.