What happens to terrorists who kill in South Africa...

Mojoman

Must be an easy line of study or the supermarket that sells these degrees/diplomas was having a special. Don't forget the last expose of a top cop whose academic qualifications were found to be fraudulent.

Keeping in mind they only validate those if and when the goverment are upset with you not prior to appointment .....

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My view on this is that McBride Know way to much about those on the top. They have to take care of him or he spill the beans. I hate him for what happened at McGoos. On the other hand was it realy him that planted that bom that night or did he take the fall for some one sitting much higher on the food chain today.

Only other explanation is that those higher up are scared of him.

The fish rots from the head Mr no 1 is closely connected with the whole criminal underworld and the likes of Radovan and McBride know a little to much.... the whole lot from Brett Kebble, Glen agliotti, cyril beeka etc etc etc all seems to come back to no 1 and it has to do with three things guns, drugs and diamonds. In a nutshell I wouldn't be surprised if Mr no 1 aka 783, himself is having people bumped off . No 1 is not the nice genial old man he wants everyone to think he is ...he is pure evil... why doyou think he has a bomb proof bunker ...its for when the truth comes out ..he is nothing more than a common murderer..possibly the worst pesident we have ever had ..and we have had some nasties ..... but thats just my opinion and probably just a load of paranoid nonsense.....one cant help being paranoid these days though.... glad I don't smoke weed anymore ...I'd probably never leave the house ..espescially if I lived in Bedfordview...