[Event] Beaulieu Prep MTB Cycle Challenge 8th June 2014

Odders

Event Name: Beaulieu Prep MTB Cycle Challenge 8th June 2014
When: 8 June 2014
Where: Kyalami, Gauteng
Category: MTB

This will be the 5th year that the event is running and we will be no holds barred to make this the greatest peri urban mtb cycle challenge in the country.

This years event includes an awesome 2.5km, 5km, 15km, 25km and 45km route which starts again in the Beaulieu Nature Reserve inside Beaulieu Estate and ends at Beaulieu Prep. The 25 km and 45 km incorporates bridle trails, jeep and plenty of new single track.

The 2.5km, 5km and 15 km meanders along the bridle trails inside the security of Beaulieu Estate and caters for the young and less fit.

We are making a huge effort to make this race a truly memorable experience from beginning to end that will hopefully keep you talking for weeks afterwards. For those friends and family members who are not riding, there will be loads of entertainment, food, drinks and live music at Beaulieu Prep during and after the race.

Go to Event Page

Edited by Guest

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

is this happening this year?

website only shows 2013 event, emails enquiring have gone unanswered.

is this happening this year?

website only shows 2013 event, emails enquiring have gone unanswered.

Hi

Sorry we've been very busy clearing and cutting single track. Yes, it is happening on Sunday 8th June. Our website and entries will be updated with this years info very shortly.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all

Have anyone done this event before?

Is it worth the time and effort?

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Entries for the Beraulieu Prep MTB Challenge are now open!!

http://www.bps-mtb.co.za

Entries for this event are limited due to the sensitivity of the area the race passes through.

When does entries close? What sort of numbers are you looking at putting your cap for entrants? (Ie will I be able to enter month end?)

When does entries close? What sort of numbers are you looking at putting your cap for entrants? (Ie will I be able to enter month end?)

I can't guarantee anything as the race has become more and more popular over the years. I would advise you to try enter a little sooner.

Breaking News: Husqvarna announces it's sponsorship of the beaulieu MTB Cycle Challenge to be heald on the 8th June 2014

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-pFCQ51pwB5g/U3H_zi4tm0I/AAAAAAAAH8A/WXfuh4uSjx0/s1600/Husqvarna+small+black+Logo.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-PSueN9azh5A/U3KQM913CGI/AAAAAAAAH8o/CRvxSq-8IAY/s1600/A5+Flyer+2014+general+version+1+no+contacts.jpg

It's taken nearly 4 months of hard work to prepare the trails for the Beaulieu Prep MTB Challenge on the 8th June 2014. The final stretch is in sight for a great race that will surprise many, even those who live in the area.

NOTE: All online entries will go into a draw for a Husqvarna brush cutter thanks to our race sponsor Husqvarna

To enter go to http://www.bps-mtb.co.za

Get your entries in now boys! This is by far the best ride you will ever do just 5mins from Fourways. Awesome single track in the Kyalami valley.

Guest notmyname

How technical? It needs to be a challenge...